Home

Master Chief

Tesla

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <|EJK|>Twingo

if i need to enable the rgb system i must make 1 texture who supports that......wich the master chief doesnt have so i use all 20 icons.....also that is better so you can see the original color of the chief to {also count for icons}.:D :D :D

yah but adding that texture is easy, just do a png like the ones of the species, if not ask graves if he can make you one because is prett easy to do

Originally posted by LightNinja

yah but adding that texture is easy, just do a png like the ones of the species, if not ask graves if he can make you one because is prett easy to do

lol you cant tell me any thing news, everything you said i already did :D....unless you have the new png plugin for photoshop cs....if not then i wait for graves next week. and make it in png format. {only for the shaders}

• 1 year later...
Stfu noob......u think i'm spamming huh ROfl!! plzz dont make me laff .just buz i said looking good dont mean u have to be a dick about it

:lol: Are we supposed to take that heap of nonsense seriously? Lightninja is absolutely correct: this whole project is long dead. There's no point in saying "looking good" to a bunch of meaningless pictures.

1st off look at page 1 hads a model pic there.......so u can just shut up about this and let it blow back just for get it.....is it that hard for u guys or do i ahve to show u my self....... come on ur big boy u can do it its not that hard ......pfft people

Archived