Home

Spawning points...

Romanov77

Originally posted by Romanov77

Do you know that there are gamers that have a job and go to University? I barely have the time to play.

Thanks for the clarification, Sam Fisher:)

Not to stir things up, but if you have enough time to register/login/post here, then I think you have enough time to read the manual..

but i dont blame you for posting questions here because thats what these forums are for.. and the manual is "weak"..

:rolleyes:

hehe that 'read the manual' line made me chuckle.

i read the manual. in fact i flipped through that thing alot, when i wondered stuff like:

- how do i use the jet pack.

- how do i roll as droideka.

- how do i use recon droid solar strikes.

- various other questions...

Survey says: The manual doesnt explain it!

edit: after reading some of this guy's other posts asking far more inane questions, i edited out & take back my statement about there being 'no dumb questions'.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

Not to stir things up, but if you have enough time to register/login/post here, then I think you have enough time to read the manual..

but i dont blame you for posting questions here because thats what these forums are for.. and the manual is "weak"..

:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Manuals sucks by definition. Everything can be learnt faster and better by other players...

Btw, I noticed this...

The more spawning points you own, the more points you subtract to the enemy with each kill, am I right?

This means that I can win even with one Spawning point...

Originally posted by Romanov77

Thanks!

Manuals sucks by definition. Everything can be learnt faster and better by other players...

Btw, I noticed this...

The more spawning points you own, the more points you subtract to the enemy with each kill, am I right?

This means that I can win even with one Spawning point...

The points/numbers you are referring to are called "Reinforcements" in SWBF. The more control points you have, the quicker you "bleed" the opponents reinforcements.

Its possible that you could win a map with only one spawn point, but unlikely because your reinforcements would be bleeding from opponents control of cps plus the opp would most likely be spawn raping you.

Also, the best way to learn the game is to play it, imo..

jump on a public server, play for awhile, ask questions (press 'Y' to chat) if you need to (people will usually be glad to answer questions) and before you know it, it will become 2nd nature to you. gl

Originally posted by beard

hehe that 'read the manual' line made me chuckle.

i read the manual. in fact i flipped through that thing alot, when i wondered stuff like:

- how do i use the jet pack.

- how do i roll as droideka.

- how do i use recon droid solar strikes.

- various other questions...

Survey says: The manual doesnt explain it!

There's a FAQ thread Stickied in this forum. Read it.

jump on a public server, play for awhile, ask questions (press 'Y' to chat) if you need to (people will usually be glad to answer questions) and before you know it, it will become 2nd nature to you. gl

I usually dont like to answer questions on the server, as I prefer to be playing and typing usually gets me killed.

I prefer to get answers from forums like these excellent ones.

And not to disturb other peoples game play.

If people start chatting on the server I ask them to leave.

Chatting is for games like JA. Not that I would, as I dont play JA anymore for that very reason.

Short and "stupid" as it is (hey I agree, it could be a lot better), reading the manual and any readme docs included with the game should always be your first recourse (and saves you potential embarassment too).

It's certainly much quicker than posting on a forum and waiting for somebody to answer your question that you could have found out in like a minute or so.

Just saying. ; )

Originally posted by chrishaolin

When I Registered on this forum I hadnt a job and went to school...it was JA times, if I remember well..

Anyway, I learned the game mechanics, now I just need to improve my skills at it. This thread has made his purpose,

Archived