Home

Dark Nest Trilogy

Sivy

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

nice... although repetitive...but this plot is the basis of starwars...interesting...at least he's a good writer...should be very good...am looking forward to it...although i will miss the Vong

To some fans, NJO was too "different" from what they thought was "Star Wars", and a lot of criticism was thrown at DR. The publishers are probably playing it safe this time (at least for awhile) to let some tempers cool down and avoid alienating some, should I say, very selective and subjective readers. ;)

Originally posted by wassup

To some fans, NJO was too "different" from what they thought was "Star Wars", and a lot of criticism was thrown at DR. The publishers are probably playing it safe this time (at least for awhile) to let some tempers cool down and avoid alienating some, should I say, very selective and subjective readers. ;)

too true, too true... but i think NJO was a nice break from so-called traditional sw

Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

too true, too true... but i think NJO was a nice break from so-called traditional sw

I agree, I mean, how many evil,sadistic, cruel, deformed, Luke's-failure-as-students are there.... eh, not many.... too many in the books...

Plus, there are not that many force users in the galaxy, and there are only a certain number of super weapons, and droids to mass blow up...

-Adam G

Originally posted by Adam G

I agree, I mean, how many evil,sadistic, cruel, deformed, Luke's-failure-as-students are there.... eh, not many.... too many in the books...

Plus, there are not that many force users in the galaxy, and there are only a certain number of super weapons, and droids to mass blow up...

-Adam G

couldn't tell if you were mocking or agreeing with me

• 2 weeks later...

Archived