Home

Favorite Profile Face

MygarSol

I wanna know which face (when you chose your character) you guys choose. Me?? I choose the white guy with the scar under his right eye. Strangly enough you can find your twin on tatooine in the cantina....is a reunioun in the works??? Or do the programmers need to find more than 20 faces for the game.

Oh and im really hoping you can play as an alien this next time. JEDI LITHORIANS ALL THE WAY!!

Male: I usually play Asian male #5 (soul patch), Black male #3 (bald guy), Orsan's Obi-Wan face, or my newly skinned Caucasian male #4 (mullet boy).

Female: Asian female #1, Black female #2, or Caucasian female #1

I've replaced Bastila's head with Caucasian female #3's head and Juhani's with Caucasian female #2 :D

Originally posted by Darth333

That's the female PC i usually chose (btw, the Iriaz in the Tatoine desert was just a test with my party manager & spawn armband):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/Iriaz2.jpg

and the male PC (in multiple copies):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v144/Darth333/spawnvfx1.jpg

Darth333 those are the same Female and Male heads I use as well! :D

Originally posted by Achilles

The one behind the huge mask that blocks out most of her head? :rolleyes:

:rofl: Bwahahahahaha!!! :rofl:

Originally posted by Achilles

The one behind the huge mask that blocks out most of her head? :rolleyes:

Yeah, dont wanna show my face! Im shy.

Mostly its because i have some creepy bug that gives pc faces dark hair on some places, makes master zhar black, and makes the apartment on taris rainbow colored etc etc.

First Male Caucasian player head (PMHC01 for all you modders). The white guy with the gay mini-goatee. I like how a goatee means you're evil in KotOR.

"Have you seen these...."goatees"? What are these people thinking? I mean, do they look in the mirror and think to themselves, "Hmmm...now how can I make myself appear more goat-like?"" - some comedian I can't remember

Originally posted by bneezy

First Male Caucasian player head (PMHC01 for all you modders). The white guy with the gay mini-goatee. I like how a goatee means you're evil in KotOR.

i wonder what they're opinion is on sideburns, considering thats what i have (as a person, not a reskinned head)...:D

Archived