Which class are you?

MygarSol

What jedi are you?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What jedi are you?

• Guardian
    • Sentinal
    • Consular

well to include myself i would be a lightside consular. I dont need all those fancy shmancy lightning moves and "kill" moves...psssh. All i need is a lightsaber with advanced throw lightsaber and stasis field,destroy droid and force wave. Sure all of these skills suck, but cmon are you people telling me you would be able to walk up to some cute little doggy, snap your fingers, and choke him to death (ok i would even do this to some dogs but hey...im tryin to make a point here). I JUST CAN'T BE EVIL....WAhhhhhhh:(

• 2 weeks later...

I'd hate to sit around and talk like the council does, and the Guardians are like grunts... I'd be a sentinal because I'm good with my hands and a good fighter. I don't want to be heald back by lack of skills... And I don't want to be over powered by some sith with a saber. I'm a jack of all trades type of guy...

if you'd have asked me a while ago i'd have said consular lightside because i really am a nice person and i really want world peace however now i want to be a darkside consular and i would travel over to the US in december find every single US xbox owner and force choke every motherf**king one of them :D

Archived