41 members have voted

1. 1. What jedi are you?

• Guardian
    • Sentinal
    • Consular

Originally posted by Darth333

ouf.jpg

:sweat:

to be honest Darth333 i didn't forget the canadians, the reason i have no wish to release my wrath upon canadians has more to do with the fact that the US are always boasting about how they get everything first and how they are bigger and better than everyone else

and since it was going to be a simultanios relaese and now its not, giving them one more thing to boast about

well this inspires the dark sith lord within me to react

however canadians are not guilty of any of the above so i have no problem with canadians playing it on the xbox before everyone else because i'm fairly confident they'll use spoiler tags 'if' they post any spoilers where as US citizens are rather well known for their need to boast to the whole world

p.s. i'm from the uk and we have the best naval forces in the world :D

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Piece of metal

Guardian, and heres why: Can you imagine how cool it would be to be able to do a lot of acrobatic moves? Fight extremely good, and being able to jump...High...Well, that would be great!!!!!

\

same goes for me.

Originally posted by *Yoinked*

setninel, with the free feats, you can not get stun, paralized, and feared (force fear don;t work on you), with item gained immunity to poison and mind affecting you (as a ds b@st@rd) will kick the galaxy's @$$!!

haha, what good does feats that leave you imune to force stun, fear etc. when there are noone to use it on you:p

-going consular, darkside.if anyone raises an eyebrow im might fry em with my force storm or just have fun with em with the force choke:D

me good guardian saving the peons. but the acne treatment from dark side is tempting. yoda should have added "acne leads to embarrasment, embarrasment leads to anger, anger leads to the dark side, dark side leads to kids without the problems of zits

Probably Guardian with some Consular stuff. I only need a few Force Powers to be maxed out, heal is always usefull Force Choke (as it stuns the enemy as well I don't need stun anymore) and Force Wave (because of the area effect, and if I remember correctly it also stuns them, but at least it takes the heat off for a while). Disable droid is also very usefull but I consider it a droid version of the Force Choke. Off course the Mind tricks are a must have for any Jedi or Sith. That's only 5 maxed out even in the game that leaves room for other Force Powers even for the Guardian, so I'd fill those up with the next usefull thing. Since I don't have KOTOR 2 I can't really say anithing about those powers (still have to see how usefull they are). I usually wouldn't just jump straight into the fight, but when I need to I come in with a powerfull charge.

Archived