Home

Your Thoughts on KOTOR 2

MygarSol

What do you guys want to see in the upcoming KOTOR 2???

As for me I want to be able to have Lithorians on your team...AND THEY MUST BE JEDI'S!!! HAHAHA what a sight that would be. I have seen the new videos and screen shots and it seems that the graphics seem almost unchanged but im sure the fighting will be smoother...Oh and a rumor i heard...with full two weapon mastery, lightsaber mastery and equiping a double sided lightsaber you can do some CRAZY darth maul moves like STAB PEOPLE BEHIND YOU WITHOUT LOOKING AT EM!!!! (instantly froth's at the mouth) I also heard you can do that double kick move that maul uses. Oh and i heard that you can maybe pick up objects and throw em at your enemies.

Who cares about all of that....all i need are Lithorians that can use force storm....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by stingerhs

i'm actually pretty satisfied with what i've seen already. much of the minor issues i had with kotor have been addressed, and they've added so much more. so, other than the release date, i'm a pretty happy camper. :D

Me too, especially Zabraks, What is lithorian?

-Adam G.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

And I'll be satisfied if the story is good and there's no problems with Radeons...

IIRC, there was something posted in the Bioware tech forum (the ATI sticky) stating that the new Catalyst driver (scheduled for November) will address the last of the ATI Radeon issues. That's the only thing that kept me from ditching my 9800 Pro and going for one of the new 6800 series nVidia cards. Let's hope this pans out :D

Luckily, I never suffred from Catalyst drivers problems although I have an ATI 9800 pro too :)

What I hope with Kotor 2 is that the story is as good as it was in Kotor 1. I would like more dialogues with the npcs and more emphasis on side quests. I really hope they did not sacrifice the story and the side quests just to add more goodies to the game. For me, new moves and items are cool but they are secondary, especially since this is a RPG.

yeah i would like more sidequests but what i would also like to see is the sidequest effecting the main story

i.e. if you do a sidequest for a hutt and later on the hutt or another hutt is able to do you a favour in return that helps your progress

or something like that if you understand what i mean :D :D

Originally posted by Darth333

What I hope with Kotor 2 is that the story is as good as it was in Kotor 1. I would like more dialogues with the npcs and more emphasis on side quests. I really hope they did not sacrifice the story and the side quests just to add more goodies to the game. For me, new moves and items are cool but they are secondary, especially since this is a RPG. [/b]

That sums up my thoughts nicely as well. I just want a worthy successor to K1, & from what I've heard & seen I should get my wish.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I mean, there's no romantic involvement this time, why not?

dang it!!! oh well, there goes one wish...

now, did you guys actually think that would lower my expectations??? come on, you've gotta have better opinions of me than that.

:D

Originally posted by Aleggy

yeah i would like more sidequests but what i would also like to see is the sidequest effecting the main story

i.e. if you do a sidequest for a hutt and later on the hutt or another hutt is able to do you a favour in return that helps your progress

or something like that if you understand what i mean :D :D

I think I know what you mean. It seems that OE has put a lot of emphasis on tying decisions to the storyline. I think BW kinda did that with KotOR, but the degree of complexity seems as though it's been kicked up a notch by OE.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

That sums up my thoughts nicely as well. I just want a worthy successor to K1, & from what I've heard & seen I should get my wish.

Once again I agree with FiEND, who is agreeing with Darth333! :D

With OE's employees backgrounds I don't see much of a problem in KOTOR: TSL being a worthy successor to KOTOR. ;)

Originally posted by CaptainSkye

I'm just looking forward to being Revan's ex-right hand man! It would just be kind of nifty to play as your

original PC's minion

so you get to play your own right hand man lol should be fun i wonder if you'll get asked by other characters what it was like to work under revan lol maybe thats how they'l subtly question you at the beginning to see how you finished kotor lol you never know what these programmers are thinking :D but i think thats a good thing lol :D

Well, thats some pretty good thinking there CaptainSkye & Aleggy. Thats an angle I haven't even thought of. It would be a nice subtle way to go about the questioning without being blatantly obvious. Of course that would have been before/during his/her fall to the DS, so I'm not really sure how it could work with

mind wiped Revan

........story wise & everything. It could cover the male/female thing, but not much else. A good idea non the less.

& shouldn't this be over at the Tourist Bureau?

Originally posted by RedHawke

Once again i agree with FIEND , who is agreeing with Darth333! :D

With OE's employees backgrounds I don't see much of a problem in KOTOR: TSL being a worthy successor to KOTOR. ;)

Guess how many times you've said that :p

Edit: Aww..Im allways late on qouting

Originally posted by RedHawke

Yeah, it should... funny no one noticed this before now. :D

Awww, I hope it doesnt get moved:( That would be like taking a cat from its nest after it gets all settled in!

do not comment on my allusion to cats and nests

Originally posted by TheKnife

Guess how many times you've said that :p

79.959 times. FiEND and I just seem to be on the same wavelength at times! :D

Originally posted by Shok_Tinoktin

Isnt that the point? They dont really belong there, but once they've settled in, you shouldn't move them.

If you try to move the Cat out of the Nest you could get yourself all scratched up. :D

[Jolee] What were we talking about again? [/Jolee]

:D

Archived