Home

Oh...poo

NiKo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was the heat of the moment kinda thing, and my condom is always in my wallet...which is always in my pants...which werent on me at the moment.

I didnt even get to the 'grand finale' if you know what I mean...Didnt shoot my manjuice at all...

but still, her period is a few days late now.

hey. wait a second.

heat-oteh-moment-eyh?

not-in-lurve-huh?

hmm.

before you are going to be the father.. make sure you are the father. i mean. you know? you know??

err.. and if you leave the condom away..

please..

decrease the chance..

have fun and put it somewhere else.

skinkie..

err.. sometimes.. a man.. you know.. there are those.. uuhhhmm.. and you dont need.. errr.. *ahem* *nods*?

Originally posted by Skinkie

In all technicalllity if you didn't... then she couldn't possbliy be... or is there some biological fact they left out in the public school systems?

...i don't know about you, but i learned that there is a fluid that comes out before the actual "manjuice" and it contains sperms, too...

quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semen:

"When a male is sexually excited, a small amount of a clear fluid (pre-ejaculate) may leak out of the penis before orgasm and ejaculation. One reason that coitus interruptus ("withdrawal" of the penis from the vagina just before the ejaculation of the penis) is not a very effective contraceptive method during heterosexual intercourse is that this pre-ejaculate fluid may also contain sperm."

Dude, it's a change, life changes happen all the time, just go with the flow and adjust, you'll soon find it's not so bad after the kid's born. Even if you don't love the girl, just go with it, it may not be as bad as you think.

And if all else fails, you could always start a new life in Cuba.

Archived