Home

Oh...poo

NiKo

Here's the time to go back to the blue hair. Good disguises can work miracles and with luck she won't be able to recognize you.

And she could have slept with someone else the night before whose name she didn't know so she couldn't pin it on them. (Unless you were with her the night before and know **** didn't, it which case, I'm sorry Niko :( )

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

Here's the time to go back to the blue hair. Good disguises can work miracles and with luck she won't be able to recognize you.

also, can you wear one of those big hats? you know, those mexican ones, uh... ah, sombrero! *que "dun-dun dun dun dun dundle duuuuun" music*

Originally posted by Das Mole

drop her in a lake with 4 anchors...but wait until close to christmas. then, when the police come and arrest you, you can have a trial where the obvious answer (which would be guilt) won't be decided upon until almost a year after you committed the murder.

it scares me how much you know on the matter. The mere fact that not commiting a murder should get you off the hook for any accusations dioes it for me.

Originally posted by NiKo

it was the heat of the moment kinda thing, and my condom is always in my wallet...which is always in my pants...which werent on me at the moment.

I didnt even get to the 'grand finale' if you know what I mean...Didnt shoot my manjuice at all...

but still, her period is a few days late now.

"heat of the moment" gets you a kid and a heck of a social life by the time you go to college (or lack thereof...)

but, since you didn't shoot your whoopie-juice, i'd say that you shouldn't worry too much about her being late. get a pregnancy test. sure, she can still get pregnant from pre-cum, but it's not very likely...

...get the test. then start to worry.

and the results are...

*drum roll*

NOT PREGNANT!

wow! I feel like such a huge weight has been lifted off my chest!

I'm gonna be smiling all day long now!

now pay up, suckers!

So NiKo's not gonna be a daddy... now.

I give him 2 weeks. :p

Kidding.

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.

Originally posted by NiKo

and the results are...

*drum roll*

NOT PREGNANT!

wow! I feel like such a huge weight has been lifted off my chest!

I'm gonna be smiling all day long now!

now pay up, suckers!

Congrats man, I been through that a couple of times, only because the thingy sort of fell off once or twice. When ever your ready we'll sit down and talk about those thingys. ;)

Originally posted by Emin3m 2

I am honestly surprised that Meksilon has not yet posted a religious comment about how morally wrong sex before marriage is and how it leads to sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.:D

He may have been banned a while ago.

Or he may feel hyppocritical saying that. I'm not implying anything here!

Archived