Home

Oh...poo

NiKo

Yeah, Meksilon was banned for something, then for ban evasion, then for ban evasion, then for avoiding being banned, then for evading being banned. arse hole. Anyway, I bet £2 (or about $4) that the earth will eventually spin so fast that it burns up and sort of leaves what looks like an apple core which is later consumed by a half mule, half ass (which are impossible, cause neither can breed)which will then die of loneliness NiKo will learn from this lesson...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joshi

He may have been banned a while ago.

Meksilon came back and registered as Sutcara. The account was banned, but he re-registered as Puphlicus. Nobody has banned his last account yet. I don't think he should be banned again, unless he starts flaming or posting more bigotry.

Originally posted by Joshi

Or he may feel hyppocritical saying that. I'm not implying anything here!

Hasn't he proved his hypocrisy in the past when he used to pick up e-fights? He's a Christian and Jesus taught love not hate.

Originally posted by Fealiks

Yeah, Meksilon was banned for something, then for ban evasion, then for ban evasion, then for avoiding being banned, then for evading being banned.

In my opinion, banning someone simply because of ban evasion is stupid. As long as the person has changed and doesn't continue to spam or flame, I think he/she should be given another chance. People change and learn from their past. If one person is immature now, it doesn't mean he/she will be equally immature in the future.

Originally posted by Emin3m 2

In my opinion, banning someone simply because of ban evasion is stupid. As long as the person has changed and doesn't continue to spam or flame, I think he/she should be given another chance. People change and learn from their past. If one person is immature now, it doesn't mean he/she will be equally immature in the future.

There is a reason why we ban people. Usually in the SW side of LF we give people three warnings, unless it is just blatent trolling. We ban people to keep the forums quiet and happy. I been doing this gig for two years, if you get banned, you usually have to do something REALLY stupid, especially THIS part of LF, where the rules are a bit lax from everywhere else. I'm not going to ban you, because 1. I don't tread this turf, 2. I don't see you causing any problems, and 3. Nobody seems to object.

However, just FYI, there IS a process to go about doing this. Sometimes in the past we have let people come back if they are truly sorry and they email a supermod, or an admin, we might all give somebody a chance. Most of the time it doesn't work for the sheer fact that it winds up to be total bull**** and the troll in question decides that he/she had a lot more fun stirring up ****. I will tell you this. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY uses an avatar as ****ed up as that one, except our resident trollers, in fact, when we SEE the avatar, most of us supermods immediately check the IP. If your going to troll the forums, at least develope some sort of originality. For christ's sake if you want to start over, and blend in, be more creative about it.

Oh btw, your email addy: "****@can.happen" is one of the prime reasons why most of the forums are switching to email registration.

Also, I have one last stupid question for you. What in the hell keeps you coming back? I mean is this something you put up on your fridge at home? "Makes absolutely no sense what so ever."

To everyone else,

"Don't Mistake Lack of Talent for Genius"

_Pete Steele of Type O Negative

*cough*

:D

Take it from someone that KNOWS XD.

Max Payne: with experience!

Nah nah nah, I know you are a good guy max, I know XD

Well, now technically, you of all people have to say that, otherwise you wouldn't actually be ehre right now, isn't that true, Max (aka about 2, thousand different names)?

:o

I don't post in awhile, come back and the first thread I open is NiKo claiming he could be a father? :o At least you're not, but still I know how it feels. I was once 3months late... how do you think I felt? :o Although luckily the day I was gonna go to the doctors I ummmm yeah... you don't need the details, you know what I mean :p

It sometimes happens with girls, for whatever reason we sometimes end up being a bit "late". I've worked it out now that I usually get mine roughly every 5-6weeks... there must be something wrong with me, but that's ok, I'm not complaining.

Next time remember to use the condom though. Oh and there's always the chance of pre-cum getting someone preggers, so even if you don't shoot you're load at the time, the pre-cum is enough to get someone preggers.

Archived