Home

Wow

Cyborgninja

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am serious I am starting to break out with acne it sucks

God thought it was funny at the time, but he later realized acne was just too harsh to let teenagers live with. So he made this. I'm not kidding, it works. My girlfriend and I both used it when we were in high school. We both have perfect skin. Just thought I would give you a heads up since you still have high school to look forward to.

Originally posted by Darth333

and a few more years and it will be the bills and taxes... :rolleyes::D

ok the odd thing about bills and taxes is this

you get a monthly paycheck

bills and taxes come once a month

but somehow you spend all month paying the bills

and you finish paying them just in time to start on the next months bills

its frustrating

because you wanna go out and play lol or stay in and play depending on your tastes lol

Now we can start threds about who is the oldest, best looking, best moderator, best modeler, etc. No... Not really... As funny this thred is, it sounds like it will inspire other threds... Some that may become too competitive (sp?). Your youth is a gift. Aside from some acne and awkward growing pains, It will be the best time of your life. I feel really old now that I see members too young to babysit my son. My sympathy goes out to the members older than me. And knowing the age of some of you modders has also humbled me. I have yet to post any mod or manage to keep one I've made (I'm really bad at it!!).

Originally posted by jgl

i saw a advertisment of episode 3 its going to be awsome

"Rise darth vadar"

"Yes Master"

Actually it was;

----------------------------------

"Lord Vader"

"Yes Master"

"Rise"

----------------------------------

And yes the trailer rocked! :D

yes i've seen the trailer and i loved it but why oh why release the trailer 7 months before its released in cinema's

i mean its not like its going to build up the anticipation, its the final link between the old movies and the new and every fan knows its coming out may 19th

but to release the trailer now is pure torture :ball:

Originally posted by bneezy

God thought it was funny at the time, but he later realized acne was just too harsh to let teenagers live with. So he made this. I'm not kidding, it works. to.

I'm 12, and I get some acne, and proactive is the BEST STUFF EVAR. Well, except that I've had the Zit from Hell on my left cheek now for three months...I've popped in 9 times and counting ^_^.

Looking forwards to episode three....

Originally posted by FiEND_138

@ Aleggy...

Enjoy this while you can, there will never be another 1st teaser trailer for a new Star Wars film again. Well, except for the enevitable SE's. ;)

Well... there could be more, you never know what GL is going to do, the muse could hit him in the bathroom at 2 AM too, and viola' 3 new movies set after Endor! Or during the times of KOTOR! :D

And remember, if there is an audience for something, GL would be galactically stupid not to cash in on it somehow, and remember this, he can deny it all he wants but GL is a corperate entity now and he does have many employees to pay too, even more reason to cash in on our SW cravings.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

& it does build anticipation, well for myself anyways. I just can't get enough of it.

Agreed! I watched it at least 3 times today myself! :D

Archived