Home

Booting players on PS2 version

TK2216UKG

Another troublemaker (Phantomchef) on the server last night and at one point a message came up saying Boot Phantomchef? 2 yes ... - or something like that.

I assume that there's some means of voting players off but I couldn't find a way to do it. It seems that this is possible since I assume that someone called the vote in the first place.

So, how is this done?

Press SELECT to see the player list, scroll down to the player and press CIRCLE to vote to boot (I think it's circle it could be square)

A very poorly documented feature, most people don't know how to vote - so even when you do get a vote going against a troublemaker they rarely get enough votes to go.

Oh, I should have mentioned that I found that too. When I highlighted Phantomchef a message appeared saying "Press [] to boot" (Could have been circle). Anyway I pressed it but nothing happened. I wasn't added to the vote count or anything.

Any ideas?

lol - oh okay :) Were you on the same side as phantom chef? I am fairly sure that you can only vote for players on your own team although I seem to remember the option appearing for all players in the list?

Can anyone confirm this - I don't have my PS2 to hand to test..

Archived