Home

King of the hill

codj

In this thread, you can pick any type of character, side, etc. The objective is to be King of the Hill. The hill has caves, loose rocks, and other barriers to stop you from winning that the judge of the first round will tell you about. The judge of the first round will be me, then the next round will be the winner of the first round, then the winner of the second round, etc. There can only be one judge. You cannot control other players.

Format:

Name:

Weapons:

Alliance: (if any)

Powers: (if any)

You can add extra stuff 2 the format if you wish.

Name: Bac Rueben(just call me judge for the first round)

Weapons: Thermal Detonaters, Blaster, Protin Missle Launcher, and a Stick

Alliance: none

Powers: none

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bac Rueben comes up to the contestents. He then declares the challenge."You must choose which side you want to climb on, side A,B,C, or D. Once you decide start climbing the hill. Side A has the quickest route, but the most obstacles. Side B has the next quickest route with fewer obstacles. Side C has the next to shortest route and has the fewer obstacles than Side A and Side B. Side D has the longest route but the fewest obstacles. At the top of the hill, I will wait for my challenger and we will fight for the hill. If I win, you will fall to the bottom and have to start over again. If you win, I will fall to the bottom and you will become champion and judge of the next round. Good Luck!"

Name: adam singer

Weapons: Double bladed vibrosword, slingshot and his bare fists

Powers: Screams can create avalanches and super strength.

"If you let him in, your letting me in too!" he cried.

He stepped up to the wall and thought about which route up the hill he would take and thought he'd take route C.

((What sort of obsticals are there?))

Archived