Ghost-7117

your favorite special class  

34 members have voted

1. 1. your favorite special class

• Rebal Wookie smuggler
    • Republic jet Trooper
    • CIS Droideka
    • Empiral Dark Trooper

Thats brilliant, givr him a sniper rifle. Why not a normal rifle as well. But what if he's out of ammo? I suggest you give him ammo/medpacks or regenerating health...

See where I'm going to?

Wookiee is good, but jet is just better.

and "Rebel" TK ;)

I think the republic jettrooper is by far the most usefull unit. His jetpack allwos him to go everywhere and makes him hard to hit and his gun I find the best the republic has to offer. because of all this, winning with the jettrooper has become easy and isn't really much of a challenge. In other words: I find the republic jettrooper lame :p

The imperial darktrooper on the other hand poses more of a challenge. It is very mobile, but his gun requires a bit of skill and wits. Wits, because you should start shooting someone that is too far away. The darktrooper, IMO, is a very good example for a special class which doesn't render the other classes useless. Unlike the republic jettrooper, of which I sometimes see whole teams consisting of.

edit: it should be clear I voted the darktrooper

The jeter's gun is not over powered imho. he only gets 2 shots per clip, a slow refire rate(long enough for a droideka to activate the shied) and reload. Add to that he only gets 8 shots total b4 running out of ammo.

as for the droideka problem i usualy wait for him 2 un roll himself then hit 1 with the em gun and then switch to the blaster to finish him.:evil2:

Originally posted by TK-8252

The Droideka is really good in single player, but in multiplayer, as soon as that shield goes up, it's rained on by a dozen EMP shells.

If only the Imperial Officer was still in. He'd be the coolest Unique unit. :(

What abilites did the Imperial Officer have? :holosid:

The jetpack isn't such a lame in my eyes. If you have played a number of games where all the clones are jetpacks, you get used to their tactics. Eventualy they aren't a real threat to you anymore.

\Most people play jetpacks because the are easy in use and give you a lot of kills, but I'm convinced that if you train much with the normal clone, you are a threat at least as big or even bigger then those jets.

I like the Jet Trooper the best, mostly because it's got the most accurate weapons, the EMP launcher and the Commando Pistol, both of which are very handy in tight spots involving droids (and that jet pack is cool too). I would of said the Dark Trooper, but I remembered how many times I died trying to reload that infernal blaster cannon, which doesn't help much unless at extreme close range, or if you get lucky and hit someone in the head :snipe1: . ~Teh CoLoNeL

Originally posted by Pho3nix

What abilites did the Imperial Officer have? :holosid:

Call Orbital Strikes without a Recon Droid (so I'm thinking aiming with binoculars), reveal disguised Rebels, dispense health and ammo, and release a Probe Droid to control like the Recon Droid. He also had the standard blaster pistol.

the wookie is very useful in maps like bespin platforms where a staedy diet of grenades keeps the enemy away and your kills high. also, the wookiee's bowcaster is a decent weapon if you can get headshots (not too hard with those infernal white uniforms) after all, its two shots, one kill with the bowcaster in the head. (i get a lot of headshots btw)

Originally posted by RebelScum1

That would rock the house!

I did it!!! i have done it i have replaced the :dtrooper:s blaster cannon with a shotgun and have make so his jetpack recharges in the air!!!

(my first mod)

BTW:

originally posted by TK-8252

It's spelled "Wookiee" and "Imperial."

you maybe should start an SW spelling school?

Archived