your favorite special class  

34 members have voted

1. 1. your favorite special class

• Rebal Wookie smuggler
    • Republic jet Trooper
    • CIS Droideka
    • Empiral Dark Trooper

• 9 months later...

all characters are good, it depends on the situation. i like the imperial pilot. he needs only 1 shot to hit you with his mortal launcher. he can dispense ammo/health. and has a powerful pistol. he is harder to master than the others & needs special attention when in battle (low armor). 2nd choice is regular stormtrooper.

Lt. Kosta

darth andrew, at the moment any post on the BF forums is a good one, seeing as theres a certain lack of them atm. i know the psp wasnt released when this thread was raging, but i cant help but add to Alegis's comment about the blaster rifle and jet trooper. in the special missions, the jet trooper does have a blaster rifle now ;)

darth andrew, at the moment any post on the BF forums is a good one, seeing as theres a certain lack of them atm.
I posted that ten months ago when the forums were raging....

Anyway, I liked the Jet Trooper the most. His EMP Launcher pwned droidekas, and they were pretty effective against other CIS units too. Plus, the jet pack rounded out the package nicely. Unfortunately, it's near useless in Battlefront II. :(

I posted that ten months ago when the forums were raging....

Anyway, I liked the Jet Trooper the most. His EMP Launcher pwned droidekas, and they were pretty effective against other CIS units too. Plus, the jet pack rounded out the package nicely. Unfortunately, it's near useless in Battlefront II. :(

LOL, sorry dude. i guess i should start looking at the dates...

do you accept my apology? ;) excuse me...

i know the psp wasnt released when this thread was raging, but i cant help but add to Alegis's comment about the blaster rifle and jet trooper. in the special missions, the jet trooper does have a blaster rifle now ;)

PSP? As in Sony Playstation Portable?

Please don't tell me Battlefront 1 was released for the PSP....! I would have to kill myself, as I'm "stuck" with Battlefront 2.

Archived