Home

Gunship question

Ghost-7117

Yeah on battle field 1942 you can stand on vehicials and you stay on it.Unless it is a plane then you just die when it gets up to a certain speed.That is a cool thing because there are only 2 spots in a jeep.But if you crouch on 1 knee in the back you can stay on it and shoot.Same with a tank.Go prone on the top and you have a 3rd gunner seat.I think in battlefront it dosent reckon nise vihecials as cliping objects.One more thing that sucked,in battlefield you get a parachute,and some how in the future you don't, what the heck!?

Originally posted by primalunderdog

Yeah on battle field 1942 you can stand on vehicials and you stay on it.Unless it is a plane then you just die when it gets up to a certain speed.That is a cool thing because there are only 2 spots in a jeep.But if you crouch on 1 knee in the back you can stay on it and shoot.Same with a tank.Go prone on the top and you have a 3rd gunner seat.I think in battlefront it dosent reckon nise vihecials as cliping objects.One more thing that sucked,in battlefield you get a parachute,and some how in the future you don't, what the heck!?

Not to be rude but hahaahahahahaa the future you are way off!

Ok enought of that. If you read starwars books and stories, (but because of that future thing I highly doubt) they talk about the repulser packs it is essentailly a jet pack that only has enough power to take you to the ground! (parashoot)

Second it was a balance issue in battle field people used to jump out of vehicles right before they blew up or jump out over an enemy base so I think it is better with out!

Though I do think you should be able to stay in the repo gunship when it takes off and the sixth seat sould be for that rear gun!!!

Originally posted by Armydude71490

Ok enought of that. If you read starwars books and stories, (but because of that future thing I highly doubt) they talk about the repulser packs it is essentailly a jet pack that only has enough power to take you to the ground! (parashoot)

Second it was a balance issue in battle field people used to jump out of vehicles right before they blew up or jump out over an enemy base so I think it is better with out!

Though I do think you should be able to stay in the repo gunship when it takes off and the sixth seat sould be for that rear gun!!!

yeah or maybe that you could fire your main weapon form the passenger positsion (your primary weapon depending on wich class you are)

DogGy I never test the gunship with 6 other, are there a lot of functions? Thats really a spoiler! yes multi lazers

arachon yeah or maybe that you could fire your main weapon form the passenger positsion (your primary weapon depending on wich class you are) That would be cool because Clones in the movie did this!

Ranre However that would be preaty cool and useful to be able to stay on the ship while it was flying. Actually I take back what I said about being able to transport bots can't do it so It would not be too good "damn I cant wait for that but AI update!"

Armydude71490 Though I do think you should be able to stay in the repo gunship when it takes off and the sixth seat sould be for that rear gun!!! The gun ship is also missing a few more weapons the side turret gunners are supposed to have 8 light anti inf rockets attached to the wings of the gun ship for each turret!

And I still stick with my no parashoots Idea BALANCE ISSUE BIG TIME!

Parachutese were quite the annoyance in BF1942. It was just too easy for the pilots. They "stole" your kill by bailing out at the last second and usually opened their chute 5 m off the ground. Thank God Forgotten Hope changed that.

As for 3rd "gunner seat" uh huh, that's not a good idea. The gunner seat already is quite a pain. It has too many problems. Whenever the driver rotates the turret, the gunner also rotates, most of the time in the opposite direction of where you want your machine gun to aim. This results in lots of searing because you can't land a single hit. Also you're basically fodder up there.

A soldier lying on the tank would also have the same problem with an added one of being completely out of cover. A single tank shell from an enemy tank will send you flying.

Plz read my post on repulser packs!

Here it is:

And now i changed my mind about rear gun:

"yeah or maybe that you could fire your main weapon form the passenger positsion (your primary weapon depending on wich class you are)" This was posted by arachon

Though I still think it is stupid that the rear gun was put there but it cant be used!

Luke is JOKEING! For heavens sake...

And I've read PLENTY of SW books and they NEVER mentioned a Repulser pack. If this was NJO or something, that's why because, NJO IS AFETR THE WAR! And so is Young Jedi Knights and stuff. I have NEVER seen anything about Repulsor Packs for the GALACTIC CIVIL WAR! And why do you keep bringing up the Repulsor pack? IT ISN'T IN BATTLEFRONT SO DON'T CALL US IDIOTS!

Actualy the starwars opening theme that is so annoying for some of us says at the begining of every starwars movie says

A Long Time Ago In a galaxie far far away.,That pretty much says it is in the past.

Damn Idiots read my post on repulser packs!

Here it is:

And now i changed my mind about rear gun:

"yeah or maybe that you could fire your main weapon form the passenger positsion (your primary weapon depending on wich class you are)" This was posted by arachon

Though I still think it is stupid that the rear gun was put there but it cant be used!

lukeiamyourdad

Reply to sig 20% addiction

And if you don't like people looking at you avatar don't use it!

Whoa who peed in you coffee?!

I'm really sorry but your being very rude. Being nice 101: If you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all...

Repulser packes were in the clone wars! Why would I mention It in the galatic civil war if we are talking about gunships?

Anyway I ment in the clonewars clone troopers on gunships had repulser packs, and as Earlier stated no para's or para type thing they ruined air fights in battlefield 1942 and vietnam!

And the only reason I keep bringing up the repulser pack is that it is the starwars equivelent of a parashoot!

LukeKatarn and Ranre you both mentioned a parashoot equivelt in other games I am just mentioning mine so don't get mad at me!

I get angry when people say some thing very similar to mine and just ignor my post!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there. You misunderstud me and LukeKatarn. We meant that yes there shold be something different for a parachute in SWBF. We didnt know if there was such a thing. But then you "explained" to us that there was something indeed to fill in for a parachute in Star Wars. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Archived