Home

Favorite Vehicles

Ghost-7117

too many to make a poll out of it and its probaly aready been posted but at any rate my fav is the speederbike your fast can kill ppl by running them down quick to repair and fun as hell to ride even with the constant risk of crashing. the best map for it is the dune sea lots of open space on the out side to do quick repairs and mowing ppl down is a blast. my least favorite is the AT AT yea it tough and powerful but just 1 decent snowspeeder pilot on hoth or 1 combat speeder getting behind you on ren var means your gettnig a rock salvo up the @$$.:mad:

It's a shame that starfighters keep moving to your mouse until the mouse is on them. Because of this you have to keep moving your mouse to one side so for taking sharp turns you can't get around the arrow keys.

In my eyes a freelancer like steering system would be better, if you press one of the mouse buttons the plane starts moving in the direction of the cursor, without the cursor moving to the after which the plane will continue in a straight line.

Hopefully you know what I mean, it's a bit complicated to explain.

AT-ST and speeder. With the AT-ST you got a fast vehicle with firepower for both infantry and vehicles. The speeder-bike is so damn fast that It's nearly impossible to hit you. I don't use the blasters, I just drive over people. Much more effective:D

Archived