Home

Some good news regarding lots.

Iwok

This is mostly directed towards Corzip, and other guild leaders.

Coming in JTL now is guild halls will only be 7 lots and Structure Factories will be 1 lot :)

This will allow you to have a ship (I still hate the idea of a ship taking up a lot though).

EDIT: PA halls will now consume only 7 lots instead of 9. If your PA halls are existing, then this change will take effect after you pay maintenance.

please be warned that what i read on the BETA update..

please check first if that is live!! I remeber reading it on the update panel when logging into beta, and i have not read on the live site yet.... so wait until u get verification before you go ahead and take up stuff :)

lol wow I can't believe it. JLT is out and I actually have enough money...need to get game card first much make mom get me to store NOW!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIIIIIIIPPPPPSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!SPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm gonna go insane -_-. must get in soon.

well i just received my e-mail:

Ebgames order update:

Star Wars Galaxies Jump to lightspeed: 1 ordered 1 shipped

so here is hoping on a quick receive :p

Corzip

EDIT: i just btracked my package through UPS service

Date/Time:

Oct 27, 2004

10:08 A.M.

APELDOORN, NL

Activity

PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE

wooooohoooo its already in Holland.... with luck ill have it 2 morrow :)

hmm i been checking my "Locomotion" order i got in september... and that package was lying in APELDOORN for 2 days waiting for clearance.. and the day after it was cleared i got it at home :(

... but my SWG pre order from more then a year ago was lying the states for 3 days before it was send to Holland :(

trust me xan... you will get it before me :(

*calculates*

.. it arived this morning in Apeldoorn (city in holland btw :p) its wednesday..... 2 days for clearance.... thats friday.... no later then saturday perhaps... if UPS delivers on saturdays

can you beat that xan? :)

Archived