Home

Some good news regarding lots.

Iwok

I cheched at my local dealer (cause I will need 2 copies :) ) and here it won't come out until November 15th, if everything goes according to plan. :rolleyes:

But my order was shipped to day thru UPS, but I have no idea where it is in the world. :)

Corzip, did you have to log in (at UPS) to find out exactly where it was or?

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

I cheched at my local dealer (cause I will need 2 copies :) ) and here it won't come out until November 15th, if everything goes according to plan. :rolleyes:

But my order was shipped to day thru UPS, but I have no idea where it is in the world. :)

Corzip, did you have to log in (at UPS) to find out exactly where it was or?

Unfortunately Jan, UPS has no idea where in the world it is either! :D

Well the news of my side of the race is...

1hour in front of Corzip :):p

Philidelphia was last leaving place .. so ts in transit to the next place.. bets on where that will be? i think either miami or new york... either or any place its certainly a more traveled package than i've ever been :p:)

yeah :( stupid UPS.... it first said: apeldoorn NL and all of a sudden its in philadelphia :( they are sending it back and forth :(

Oct 28, 2004

10:03 A.M. PHILADELPHIA, PA, US DEPARTURE SCAN

6:47 A.M. PHILADELPHIA, PA, US ARRIVAL SCAN

5:26 A.M. LOUISVILLE, KY, US DEPARTURE SCAN

bah ... now im sure..,il get it next tuesday :(

I actually saw your package when it "toured" through Baltimore earlier this week. They are letting people come and view the future package of one Jan Gaarni, destined to be the cornerstone of Nubitech Enterprises. It definately is creating more of a buzz than Kia-Fest!! People were lined up for miles, singing, hugging, looking for something magical from viewing this that would bring them all together.

Only 43 major US cities to go..........heading your way in '05 :D

Originally posted by dow_30

I actually saw your package when it "toured" through Baltimore earlier this week. They are letting people come and view the future package of one Jan Gaarni, destined to be the cornerstone of Nubitech Enterprises. It definately is creating more of a buzz than Kia-Fest!! People were lined up for miles, singing, hugging, looking for something magical from viewing this that would bring them all together.

Only 43 major US cities to go..........heading your way in '05 :D

Yea, when it was passing though Philly we went on a field trip to see it go passed :p

what in the name of darth exar kun is this?????

my god... typical americans :) you say HOLLAND! THE NETHERLANDS! and they hear: what?? germany???

Update UPS (U'r Package Sucks)

11:19 P.M.

KOELN (COLOGNE), DE

ARRIVAL SCAN

DE!!! as in: DEUTCHLAND!!! KEULEN!!! GOD! ok im definatly certain ill get it next week tuesday's :(

*starts crying*

:eyeraise::swear::crybaby: :crybaby: :cry6::cry7:

Nothing really, Vega. :)

Except for one minor suspective thing:

It says "Type in <insert command here> to get your 90/180/270/360/etc day reward", which says to me that it will only exist for that amount of days. :(

Here's to hoping Cor and I are wrong. :cheers:

And Koeln ain't that far away, Cor, just hop in your car and go get it. :D

I've actually driven in Koeln. :)

Was not too fun. Was gonna drive from the parking house below the church there to the train station, which is across the street, but miscalculated where I was exiting the parking house and took a wrong turn out on the street. :D

And every time I passed over that damn river going thru Koeln, I was further and further south of the church. :D

So a 2 minute drive ended up in a 45 minute drive trying to figure out how the hell to get back. :D:p

welll... good news is its in Holland now ..... bad news is... ill get it next week.

Oct 29, 2004

11:06 P.M.

APELDOORN, NL

PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY

once UPS has the time it will deliver it wich is most likely monday or tuesday.

No it was definately a Canyon Krayt dragon. I went out twice on Thirsday and got capped twice by it. Went out last night and it was gone, thank goodness. I was able to fire up my third extractor, but I accidentally destroyed 12K stee :rolleyes:

Oh well.

Archived