Home

My game keeps crashing

Imperial Lupus

:( my game always crashes just after getting to the profile selection screen. i have all the updates installed, and my comp meets all the standard requirements for the game. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, and ive checked the readme. i tried installing it on my firends comp and it works fine on his. i was wondering if anyone has had this problem and could help me out

What're your full system specs? Try adding /nomovies as a switch in the "target" line of a shortcut that points directly to the battlefront.exe

Do you have anything running in the background that might lead to this? I'd say call tech support, maybe they've seen this.

What're your full system specs?

i have a Dell Dimension 8200, Windows XP, 1893 MHz, 1024 MB RAM, 64 MB NVIDIA GeForce2 MX w/ TV out, and 57166 remaining MB on my hard drive.

Try adding /nomovies as a switch in the "target" line of a shortcut that points directly to the battlefront.exe

im not very good w/ computers, and i have absolutley no clue what you mean by the /nomovies thing.

Do you have anything running in the background that might lead to this?

i tried closing every other program that was working, and it still does the exact same thing, but it starts to play the intro music.

I'd say call tech support, maybe they've seen this.

ive contacted tech support, and all they said was press cntrl-alt-del and choose end task for battlefront.exe, the exact same thing it says in the troubleshooting guide

Archived