Home

If I build it will they come??

dow_30

So I made a full set of Ithorian armor, so the question is will I see any Ithorians? Is anyone planning on starting an alt with another species?

I just made the suit to check it out.

P.S. If anyone have sunthetic cloth on their vendor please let me know. Thanks.

Everyone will see Ithorians, terminals, items, chassis (schematic form and deed form), new emotes, etc...

But you will not take part in the space part, neither can you train in Shipwrite, nor can you travel with other people in their ships.

So basically, all visual stuff you can see, but you can't use it.

The armor I guess you can make, small stuff like that. Would be silly if not I guess. :)

Well, it's Star Wars. :)

Not entirelly what you would be used to if you have played any of the older space sims (X-wing, TIE Fighter, etc....).

Unfortunatly, one of the key personell developing JTL has previously made such excellent games like Wing Commander series. :D

And while those were, and still are, great games, they're not Star Wars. ;)

Needless to say some things from Wing Commander has snuck into the game, such as the radar, which is as far as I'm concerned far inferior to the one Star Wars has with the 2 spheres for rear radar and front radar. :)

There's also a slight sliding effect, like Bambi on ice, which I believe is in there to counter having a too heavy ship. The heavier you are (or rather, the more mass you have), the harder it is to make a fast direction change. You can turn your ship fast, but your ship won't immediatly respond to the course alteration. Takes a short while before you are going at full speed again in a straight line without sliding sideways. Kinda like a car trying to take a sharp turn at high speed where the whole car skids alittle (or alot) on the asfalt. :D

Despite this, it's a very fun game to play, and even more fun if you have a wingman or more.

And the grafics are truly amazing. They will blow you away. :)

Take a look at all the star destroyer pictures I took to get an idea of the detail that has gone into the models. ;)

Archived