Home

Should we have a PA flying party?

dow_30

Yeah, I would, but I don't know when I will get my copy. :(

Also, I have only pre-ordered one copy, for Ories, I won't get one for Jan until it comes to my country, hopefully. Gonna ask in a few days if anyone knows when it's expected here, if at all. :D

If not I will order it from abroad. :)

Done alittle calculating and found out it's gonna cost me almost as much as I payed for SWG: AED back in the days. :(

I hope I'm wrong. :)

hehehe well i been saving up for a looong time now.

the smallest chassis take like 10k to 20k recources. the biggest take to 140 to 200k. i mean a B-wing needs 80000 steel alone.

but jan and me have been saving and saving :)

and last week alone i got myself about 280k alluminium :)

trust me we are good for JTL :)

Corzip

Bigger chassi won't be a huge problem untill later, so for the start, we are safe for a long time. :)

That does not mean we won't continue to get more resources as we use up what we already have. Mostly we need steel. I mean, if you made 1 chassi of all kinds, not including the various styles, steel would be equal to half of all the resources necessary to make those chassis. Aluminium come on second place with just 1/3 of the amount of steel. :p

Currently we are still trying to get more steel than what we have gotten so far, before we get our copies of JTL.

As of right now I have almost 300,000 units of high quality steel (counted yesterday, haven't collected todays harvest), and still pumping.

I also were able to get 451,000 units of radioactive material, which will definatly last us a very long time. :)

It has well over 900 in Potential Energy, but OQ sucks (68) so I don't know exactly how that will turn out. It may pan out as the items it's used for looks at both only 50-50. :)

We'll see. I got so exited when I saw the potential energy value that I just started extracting it. Didn't think of the OQ until I was done pumping it out. :D

If we find anything better we might aswell use this batch to power our extractors, or simply sell it as it's very good to power structures. ;):p

Archived