Home

NubiTech Space Engineering

Jan Gaarni

Hello. :)

NTIC is, as most of you know, about to expand it's business to include space equipment and starship designs.

The new division will be called NubiTech Space Engineering, and will be ran by both Ories Gaarni and Atex Dinn.

Because of the high costs and very high amount of resource needed, Ories is considering stepping down as Product Manager and Director of NubiTech Vehicles & Powerup division, seeing vehicles arn't really resource cheap themselfs.

But before he can make a final decission on this, NubiTech Powerups & Vehicles needs someone to replace Ories and continue the day to day operation of keeping the vendors stocked with vehicles and powerups. We are also planing to expand the division to include more various other equipment, such as pint kits to speeders, insert various items here, I forget what they were, will check when I get home. :D

I was also thinking (just now) that Nubitech Powerups and Vehicles could sell texture and paint kits for starships on it's vendors, to take the load off from Atex and myself with trivial things. There's money in it though, trust me. ;)

Requirements to take over is:

- Dedication

- Master Artisan (if you're not, but really want to take over, we can help you with that) ;)

- Atleast some Merchant skills, especially in the vendor skill tree, and preferably having the ability to advertise your vendor on the global map.

- Survey skills will come in handy, as the best way is to go out and get your own resources.

Keep in mind, that this will not be your company per say.

The NubiTech Industries Corporation board retains the right to make certain decissions at it's own discression (which includes firing your ass if we choose to, in which you are required to comply and hand over any asset and equipment you got from us :p ).

However, how you use your assets, such as money for instance, is totally up to you. As long as you keep to the company policy: No insane prices. :D

The primary aim of the corporation isn't to become filthy rich, but to be known and trusted, preferably thruout the galaxy. ;)

Think you got what it takes to be Director of NubiTech Vehciles & Powerups?

Reply here and we'll talk some more. :)

PS: If you've managed to read all this crap, then you certaintly have proven your interest and possible dedication will. :D

People working in NTIC:

Ories Gaarni, Senior Partner and Board Member, Head of NubiTech Vehicles & Powerups.

Atex Dinn, Senior Partner and Board Member, Head of NubiTech Interior Designs.

Imreanna, Senior Partner and Board Member, Head of NubiTech Power and Mining Division.

Iwok, Director of NubiTech Food and Supplies.

I could swear I'm forgetting someone here. Again, will have to check when I get home. :D

My ultimate goal with this is, to have as many people working inside NubiTech, cause the more people who work in it, the more stuff we can make, and the more known it will be. :)

Like I said to Corzip last week, my dream is to become as famous in SWG as Kuat Systems Engineering, or Kuat Drive Yards, or Corellian Engineering Corporation, or Sienar Fleet Systems, or BlasTech, or SoroSuub. :D

The company, not myself. ;):p

Just so that is not missunderstood. :D

Archived