• Alegis
    • SkinWalker
    • StarWarsPhreak
    • Redwing

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lieutenant_kettch

not to beat a dead horse, but phreak is the only worthful moderator on the list. Some of them i haven't had too much contact with, and they won't recognize my name. However, i do get on ends with some of the mods on Lucasforums, and i guarantee that those fools recognize and fear my name. Phreak offers worthwile information, and contributes well to the threads he posts upon, the others i meet seem to go with the flow, offer the "traditional" viewpoint, and generally don't offer up anything new, helpful, or controversial... I say we ban them...

You heard him.

*locks ET outside*

I are special.

See, every time one of these threads is made, every one of the mods who gets a compliment decide to rub themselves vigorously, in order to prove their manhood.

Hopefully I've scarred your minds to the point that you won't post anymore in here. :D

the others i meet seem to go with the flow, offer the "traditional" viewpoint, and generally don't offer up anything new, helpful, or controversial... I say we ban them...

I'd say you need to read more. And post less, mr 27/a day.

*starts selling throwing knives*

see alegis, this is why i don't like you, ou get wayyyyy to worked up over a post in a thread designed to poke fun at the moderators

I think you don't like him because your sense of humor doesn't match up with his....

I personally got that he was just having a go at you ;)

lol.... canoo

Silence infidel!

see alegis, this is why i don't like you, ou get wayyyyy to worked up over a post in a thread designed to poke fun at the moderators

:eyeraise: What! I did'nt make this thread to poke fun at the moderators!...

I'd say you need to read more. And post less, mr 27/a day

Alegis is right -.-....You just joined this month and your post are nearing 500.:tsk::evil6::tsk:

you are trying to tell me that you didn't know that there would be people poking fun at the mods? and i get into very big discussions in these forums, look at the poolitical threads i post on

Um..the only one that means anything is You!

Archived