Home

PLEASE make server/MP fixes a PRIORITY

Let's see...

Join a game, get a "server full" message....have to ctrl-alt-del to restart

Join a game, play 2-3 minutes...get a critical battlefield.exe error

Try to join a game, double-click or highlight and hit join...get a lovely annoying "buzz" telling me I have to AGAIN throw the 3 fingered salute to restart

Let alone the clunky MP server screen, no way to vote out/kick out TKers, pitifully limited server options....and using GAMESPY???

LA, I really hope you take a DEEP look at this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136786

C'mon - there are games 2-3 YEARS old with better MP features than SWBF...

Love your game - or what your game SHOULD be, not the beta we got sold...

first of all... do you play battleFRONT or battleFIELD? stupid question...

that never happens to me. it have happened 2 or 3 times but that was not repeating. internett on my new computer doesen't work, so I must play singeplayer. it's soon a weeke since I play multiplayer on battlefront... sorry but I don't know how to help you:( good luck!

BattleFRONT ;)

Just tired of the same thing happening over and over again. Tired of gaming companies pushing out shoddy product with the hope that patches will fix any problems the hapless beta testers find (hapless because when you pay $40-60 for a product, you kind of expect it to work reasonably well).

The big problem though is that this is NOT unusual - this seems to be the new trend in game producing....let's push this game to market, and let the consumer find the problems instead of beta-testing before sale and release. There are GLARING errors and mistakes in gameplay and game interface that beta testers would have very easily pointed out. LA may have used beta testers....if they really did, they ignored their suggestions.

This game could be incredible - but needs a LOT more than what it has going for it right now. LA was guaranteed a fanbase with ANY "Star Wars" game...and took advantage of that by releasing this game too soon...

Am I still going to try to play it? - of course...

Would I recommend this game to friends? - at this stage of the game, heck no. I'll go tell them to get BF1942 and download the SW mod. Same game as SWBF...with less bugs

Archived