Home

dark and jet trooper

Darth Alec

ho's abilety is best?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. ho's abilety is best?

• the best gun's of the two. (jet trooper)
    • the longest lasting jet pack. (jet tr.)
    • the fastest jet pack. (dark trooper)
    • the best close combat gun. (dark trooper)
    • they are just as good.

Originally posted by primalunderdog

How do you think that,the dark can jump way higher.Even if the dark trooper did not have his jetpack i would pick him cause his gun is actualy good.

If you look up while using the jet trooper's jet pack, you will fly higher. Also, I can't seem to ever kill anything with the dark trooper's gun, while I can with the jet trooper's.

Come on people not another flame fest!

Like the At-At /At-te forum!

But jet/dark I like um both

stop picking on the specal units:(

I can't use any of the spec units good except the destro droid!

It is hallarius watching me as a wookie (I don't care about the spelling thank you very much) but it is just plane sad watching me as a dark trooper (I used my jump pack flew straight up only to get nailed by the lazers of the At-At bahind me in flight) Though I mostly only use the jet trooper for quick base capping (the gun is not cheap /unbalanced it is called strafing lean well young padawan it has minimal splash damage, and destro droids shields just absorb the dame thing, I use the xbox version so maby its different I don't know)!

Jets pack is better but armor and gun's are suckier (oppionoinated)!

They are both designed for some thing differen't so they are hard to compair unless we are talking about base capping!

Jump pack jet pack, same thing. And if he is useing a jetpack, and yoiu are right, he is, THE CREATORS ARE WRONG! the Dark Trooper DIDN'T use a Jet Pack in Dark Forces, he used a jet. COME ON LUCAS ARTS! STOP BEING RETARDED! They ruined the Dark Trooper by makeing him COMPLETELY diffrent then the normal one. The only thing the same is the armor.

Archived