Home

First time Battle, need help.

The Saxman

Hi,

About the only real Battle RPG I've ever played is GBA Golden Sun. I'm looking for experience so, I need either someone with LOTS of experience to let me win (cause one hit would probably kill me!) and teach me as the battle progresses; Or, someone who is as brand new as me :D and we can both learn how to battle!

Another question...

I seem to have two names on LucasForums, The one I sign in as (The Saxman) and another one that says RPG (Jayim Duinara). Which one is used when? And when I want to start a battle, wich name to I type in for the other person, their RPG name or username?

And, How do I know what level someone is, so I don't get pulped?

Thanks, and I hope someone wants to fight!

The Saxman (Jayim Duinara)

P.S. Sorry if I sound like an idiot. I probably am one!!!

1. Letting you win would hurt my pride :( sorry, can't do that. :(

2. Your login name is what users will see you/call you when you post. Your rpg name is the name of your character in the RPG. So, both are important but only one is used for each.

3. Click the button that says RPG stats. It will display character information.

4.TheRealJediDude is hungry to kill, and hes same level as you. Im going to donate you 10,000 to go and buy some weapons and stuff, then you can challenge him. Be careful with gil though, it dissappears quick XD.

5. about the P.S. - nope, everyone has questions about RPG first time, its a bit complicated.

hope that helps :D

Thanks!!! I've looked at the itemshop, what ARE all those things there? I mean I can tell what some are, like the spells and potions, but how do I tell what armour to get? And what's all the stuff in the private shops? The One Ring? Andruil? The Death Star? Those can't be real items can they (usable items)?

The user-created shops dont sell anything useable in battle. It goes like this:

1. Main weapon

2. Secondary weapon

3. Armor

4. Potion

5. Magic/spell

6. Something bought from user store (not useable)

Each can do some things the other cant, so its good to have a well-rounded character.

P.S. Check your pm's, i *think* i donted 20,000, but im not sure it arrived or not.

good luck! :D

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

I would fight you, but I'm stuck in battle. I have been for monthes because my opponent never posts.

If thats the case then tell the administrators they'll pull you out, thats what I did when SeleneRayne took to long, I pmed Boba Rhett and he helped me out.

Hi,

Sorry I'm going to be gone for a few weeks. Real life is pressing me hard with work at the moment, and what free time I have will be used on my NEW COMPUTER (upgrading from a 1995 computer) playing jedi academy for the first time! (and descent 3, freespace, silent threat, rogue squadron, mercenary, civilization 3, knights of the old republic)!!!

I might sign in in a couple of months!!

The Saxman

Archived