Home

Hello Everyone!

Phoenix-Mobely

Hi Guys!

Was looking for a community site for this game. I just got it Tuesday night for my birthday and I must say I'm already hooked. Always been a big fan of Star Wars, only played a few of the PC games though, but this one is by far the best...

Glad to meet you all.

Hmm... My sig isn't working, how do I get it to work on these boards?

Originally posted by Phoenix-Mobely

D'oh.. Now how can I fix it?

Go to your UserCP > Edit Profile > Signature and delete the first / in your IMG tags. It should be [img ]http://...[/img ] ;)

And welcome to the forums. Feel free to look around and if you might need it, the bathroom is in the basement. ;)

Originally posted by Phoenix-Mobely

Thanks for the welcomes. Sorry about the wrong forum bit.

Oh no worries there mate, we're not too rough on the new guys, you'll figure things out soon enough :)

Might wanna check out the forums guidelines if you haven't done so already, it'll help you out :D

Originally posted by Sabretooth

Hullo, and no, you don't get no list. No TaunTaun Slicer's List for... *counts on fingers* 1 year, enough to make these n00bz into forum veterans, methinks.

It's ironic because you've been a Swampie for..*counts fingers* 10 months and you've been doing swampie lists since like, June :xp:

Originally posted by ET Warrior

It's ironic because you've been a Swampie for..*counts fingers* 10 months and you've been doing swampie lists since like, June :xp:

So? You've been here for *counts on fingers* 2 years and you haven't even made a Swamper's List!

WORSHIP MY... UH... POWERS, YEAH!!

what powers?

Archived