Home

Jan and Corzip....

dow_30

Can you guys send me some good ersource WP (you don't have to tell me your uber spots). I am looking for something near Cor Celesti, but I will yacht anywhere for some good resources.

I am going SW also but I have nowhere near the 5.6 million ersources needed to grind to master (which apparently can be done in under an hour), so I will be going a lot slower than you guys.

well thats the suckiest part of being a crafter in any profession :(

stupid recource shifts :( they change recources good spots and types almost every week. sometimes certain recources change while other dont.

if you wish to mine for your self.. i suggest survey 4.. and keep looking.

i get most of my stuff from the affiliate mining.. i use it for:

selling recources on the vendor

Architect

Shipwright

but thats one spot. i dont go looking for it.. i just mine what ever recource has the higher percentage.

sorry i cant help you any further then this :(

Corzip/Atex

I do go looking for it, and right now I'm on Tatooine somwhere west of Bestine, mining some more steel. But I don't think there is any room left there. I barely was able to place the 11 extractors at the best spot cause of all the surrounding hills and other peoples extractors from a previous resource field. I can send you the waypoint later tonight, maybe they've been moved or your better than me at finding a spot. :)

Thanks guys. I seem to be erally short on aluminum now. I have like 15K but it is good stuff for armor and I am reluctant to blow it on a couple chassis.

On a side note, you can make a little money right now making ship upgrades for people rather than simply grinding chassis, although it certainly takes longer to get to master that way.

Archived