Home

Lucasforums "Greatest Thread EVAR" nominations

ckcsaber

I was really bored at work yesterday, so I decided to dig through some really old threads from various places across LF. I found some entertaining stuff, and thought it would be fun for users to post threads they remember fondly.

So just post a link to a thread that you believe deserves the title of "BEST THREAD EVER" for a bit of fun.

Also, DON'T POST/BUMP THREADS that are posted in here. The higher-ups dont seem to like that too much.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh... This brings back lots of memories... :D

Lets make a second JediKnight II Story

I suggest readingh some of it :D

Made that thread when I was only 2 weeks old. ^_^

(It gets the best on page 3)

Edit: :lol:

Originally posted by Miracleasd

rather expensive watch

"hehe, this'll keep the claw running a few more days" said kyle as he slipped it into his pocket unnoticed.

kyle felt a curious jedi tingle which he had come to recognise as either meaning duck, your about to be hit on the head, or saddle up for some hot and steamy action. he had yet to distingish between the two.

as kyle pondered whether to grip the shaft of his lightsaber or porksword he.......

(Top of page 4)

TiE

The one that really sticks out in my mind, was that emotion charged first thread about the beheadings ..... as emotional as it was, its where I first encountered by evil twin, the capN :D

second, the presidential election that was sabotaged by ET !

third, I wont say...but it was closed and got me in trubbles :(

fourth, Rythes eVula thread, it ended in our destruction of evula's (already dead) swamp :p and once again, astro in trubbles

mtfbwya

Anyone remember the funny pics thread? That was a good one.

I'm sure there are others, but i'm too tired to think of em right now.

Hey astro, the first thread you found an evil twin, the second was sabotaged, and the 3rd and 4th you got in trouble... How does that make them the greatest threads ever? >.>

G'night folks.

Originally posted by Sabretooth

I liked this one:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=139113

Oh, wait a second.

Heh. Hmm I dont know. Yeah that Jedi Debate Thread over in the Battlefront Forums. That was fun. It stil is actually.

OFF TOPIC:

Not to be offensive or anything but Shok_Tinkoktin has 24.22 posts per day. :eek:

Originally posted by Evil Dark Jedi

OFF TOPIC:

Not to be offensive or anything but Shok_Tinkoktin has 24.22 posts per day. :eek:

Geez Louise ! Ive just noticed that he's about 500 posts and he's only been registed FOR THIS MONTH ONLY !!! (october) OMFG! Shok, you seem pretty cool, but get off the 'puter man, go outside see some women, sunshine etc.....

Ive been here about 2.5 years. At this rate, when Shoks been here 2.5 years he'll have 15,000 posts ! OMG (*looks at ppl who have over 10k posts suspiciously*)

anyway, back to topic....yeah, I was gonna nominate the Dave Grohl/Roxstar's pokemon and yugi kid hate thread !

I would also like to nominate

*Troopr's I saved my girlfriend by ripping these dudes arms off thread

*Acrylics here's 40 pics of me posin like a youknowwhat

*any thread that erupted into a flamewar between christians and homosexuals..... waves triumphant rainbow flag :p

mtfbwya

Archived