Home

Lucasforums "Greatest Thread EVAR" nominations

ckcsaber

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i could find it, i'd nominate the 'T-shirt ninja/realultimatepower ' fiasco, but the search function is still down and i didn't save it or anything...

Can someone restore the search function please? I know why it's down, but maybe it'll be okay...

Anyway, realultimatepower fiasco is the stupidest thing I ever did in here, so i think it's nice to nominate. I'll post it if i can find it.

Edit: Shok has a friend that once had 79 posts per day. true story.

Okay, lets narrow it down, all the bast threads were game threads (Corrupeted wish), story threads (My thread), spam threads (Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer), joke threads (Funny pic threads), and photo shop to make a funny pic threads...... duh

TiE

Originally posted by TiE 23

Okay, lets narrow it down, all the bast threads were game threads (Corrupeted wish), story threads (My thread), spam threads (Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer), joke threads (Funny pic threads), and photo shop to make a funny pic threads...... duh

TiE

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer WAS a game.

Originally posted by Spider AL

Surely the subject of this thread is like asking... "what was your favourite unidentified skin growth ever?" or... "Which was your favourite Rob Lowe movie ever?" :¬:

Not really actually. What this thread was asking for was sarcastic posts that have nothing to do with the topic or subject of the thread, which is described in the first post of said thread.

Looks fairly successful to me, except that we got a few jokers posting what seems to be links to other threads. Damn those rapscallions and their blasted shenanigans.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Not really actually. What this thread was asking for was sarcastic posts that have nothing to do with the topic or subject of the thread, which is described in the first post of said thread.

Looks fairly successful to me, except that we got a few jokers posting what seems to be links to other threads. Damn those rapscallions and their blasted shenanigans.

Hey where'd you get your av from, it looks familiar, I know Matthew Broderick, but I DON'T recognize the movie.

Anyhoo, the alien invasion threads ruled

*reminices*

Originally posted by jokemaster

Hey where'd you get your av from, it looks familiar, I know Matthew Broderick, but I DON'T recognize the movie.

Anyhoo, the alien invasion threads ruled

*reminices*

Ferris Buellers Day Off.

And dude, I LOVED those Alien Invasion threads. What the hell happened to Lunatic Jedi? I haven't seen him around for a while.

Originally posted by ckcsaber

Ferris Buellers Day Off.

And dude, I LOVED those Alien Invasion threads. What the hell happened to Lunatic Jedi? I haven't seen him around for a while.

I think he's Insane sith.Think abou it INSANE sith, LUNATIC jedi

And what scene is it from? I don't remember it, but I haven't seen the movie in 9 months.

Originally posted by jokemaster

I think he's Insane sith.Think abou it INSANE sith, LUNATIC jedi

Wha?? No way.

And what scene is it from? I don't remember it, but I haven't seen the movie in 9 months.

THe scene where they sneak out of the restaurant that Ferris' Dad was eating at for lunch.

Originally posted by TiE 23

TiE

The line between game and spam threads is very blurry, especially when I post in the game threads.(again, sorry for all the spam. I think I'm over it.)

Originally posted by InsaneSith

rofl, nah joke, me and lunatic were different people, we actually were friends after that whole alien invasion thread (I sacrificed myself :x)

I think he dropped off LF someone told me they saw him at another forum but I dunno...

I know , I was in the thread remember?

Archived