Home

Fist Fighting

LukeKatarn

Hey everyone. I am not new as you can tell by my post count, I haven't been around in awhile but I just came up with this idea. Why isnt there a mod to use your hands? Like they should have all weapons be able to run out of ammo then when you are out you can use your fists. That would bring a more soilder like aspect to the game. ((In my opinion.))

Because it would completely suck. Using fists would be running up to someone with their blaster rifle at ready and yelling "shoot me!"

You have a back-up blaster pistol for use when your main weapon is out of ammo.

I pity da foo who uses fists in a gun fight. :cool:

So you're saying that punching someone should do more damage than a severe burn from laser energy? I don't think so.

BTW, it's spelled "Wookiee."

When Han punched Lando, he got right back up uninjured. When they shoot a Stormtrooper wearing armor, they die with one shot. Which do you think is doing the most damage?

The furrie animals you were talking about don't fight with there calws because it is dishonerable!

TK-8252 wokies woooookies wokekkkes wolkoes wookie Happy Wookiee who the hell cares seriously get a life and don't go around the forum correcting people! your ideas I agree with but you attitude I do not!

Wookiees should be able to have some kind of hand to hand. "If" They were able to get such a weapon it would be "trouble". I know wookiees have the most health and such but still, lets give our furry friends some stuff. Even if it is dishonorable.

Originally posted by Armydude71490

TK-8252 wokies woooookies wokekkkes wolkoes wookie Happy Wookiee who the hell cares seriously get a life and don't go around the forum correcting people! your ideas I agree with but you attitude I do not!

Hmm... you have such a huge impact on me... I'll go get a life now...

/sarcasm

There are no melee weapons in Battlefront because it would be too inconvienient. It's not that easy to sneak up on people. And even if you manage to hit them, they'll be able to dodge you and blast your guts out before you can have another hack at them. It just wouldn't work, and people would run to the supply droids before using a melee weapon.

Blaster pistols were used as back-up weapons by Rebels on Hoth, BTW, so it's canon to the movies.

Archived