Home

The war of a life time

LukeKatarn

Hey everyone, long time no see. Been awhile since I've been here. Anyway the stor yis below...

Thausends of years after the Galactic Civil War, The Jedi Race has been extinct one again, and even the sith are dead. The power of the force was thought to be lost since noone could no longer controll it. The one who killed all jedi,a man named Gomnia Lornent, has new superhuman powers. He has the same powers of the force but they are quite diffrent. For one they require mana, an energy source which must be harvested and found. And two, there are quite a few more powers and you can tell a diffrence beteen the powers. A few Jedi are still alive., and they are out to stop the terror. You can be one of those Jedi, or on the side of the Govor, which is Gomnia Lornent's faction. Gavor or Jedi, the fate of the Galaxy is up to you... And there is a twist, the Sith have joined the Jedi.

Name:

Sex:

Faction:

Weapon Style: ((Jedi uses Light Sabres, Gavors use laser Katanas, which are light sabers and double as a gun that shoots a laser that a light saber can only absorb, not deflect and absorbing it, harms their lightsaber.))

Name: Gonia Lornent

Sex: Male

Faction: Gavor

Weapon Style: Two extremely large double blades Laser Katanas.

Name: Felnor Legnia

Faction: Sith/Jedi

Weapon Style: Two Double Blades red lightsabers.

Rules:

1: No god modeing

2: no Char Controlling. Don't even scream or move for another char even if it is an "AHHHHHHHHHH" or moveing out of the way of a falling object. Let them do that.

3: No makeing up MAJOR MAJOR plot/story lines without my permission.

4: HAVE FUN!

5: No swearing. The H word as in the place is ok and the D word as in D you is ok.

The Gavors are currently on Coruscant and own most of the Galaxy and the Jedi are in the sewers of Nar Shada.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Troezen

Sex: male

Faction: Jedi

Weapon style: A double bladed purple lightsaber and an orange lightsaber just in case.

Troezen was walking through Nar Shada, he was on lookout duty for today. He would see if any of the Gavors were around and if he saw any then he would radio in. He had seen nothing, but he had a feeling today.

Name: Kira

Sex: female

Faction: Jedi/Sith

Weapon Style: Double blade lightsaber, crimson red

Kira paced impatiently. She hated being in hiding as they were in the sewers of Nar Shaddaa, but she also understood that they had no other choice. The other thing she hated was having to work alongside the Jedi, but she understood that this was the only way they could survive.

"We are on the same side," she whispered to herself as a Jedi passed her. She forced herself to resist the urge to draw her lightsaber. "We are no longer enemies."

The very name 'Jedi' was repulsive to her and she still proudly called herself Sith. "We cannot afford any unrest amongst ourselves."

This statement typically gave her the leverege she needed to resist striking down one of the Jedi. Once again, it was enough. She turned back to the piece of radio equipment that rested before her. She had to monitor whatever the scouts may see. She hissed softly, knowing that there were more Jedi than Sith out in patrol. The Jedi were more in control and weren't sure yet if they wanted to trust the Sith.

"I will do them no harm," Kira whispered to herself, forcing herself to think of the Jedi merely as other beings, coexisting with herself in this galaxy. She wondered briefly why the conflict between the Jedi and the Sith had ever started, but shook her head quickly. Whatever the cause, that war was over now.

Her attention returned once again to the monitoring equipment. She wondered if there would be any calls in while she was on duty. While there was always that possibility, she strongly doubted it. This would be simply another day in hiding.

Name: ckcsaber

Faction: Neutral, but is being hunted by the Gavor

Weapon Style: Vibrospear, with hilt made of corstasis ore. Also carries a small blaster.

Char info : ckcsaber is a small time gambler, who is unnaturally lucky. Carries his 6 lucky dice all the time. Pilots a modified Z-95 headhunter.

ckcsaber grinned at the Barbel looming over him. "You sure you want to bet it all big boy? You haven't been too lucky tonight."

The Barbel emitted a low growl. The bar owner yelled over the counter. "I don't want ANY trouble tonight! You got a problem with each other, you take it outside, get it?"

The Barbel growled to ckcsaber "Just roll you fool. Your luck won't last you forever."

ckcsaber gave the Barbel a smug look, and let the dice fly from his hand. Six pips showed up on all dice when they hit the floor.

"CHEATER! YOU WON'T TRICK ME AGAIN HUMAN" screamed the Barbel.

A look of distraught came across ckcsaber's face as he quickly grabbed his credits and his dice. "I don't know what you're talking about!" he quickly yelled as he grabbed his coat and hat. "I'm out of here! I won fair and square you lumbering idiot!"

The Barbel shrieked at lunged towards ckcsaber.

Deftly, ckcsaber rolled to the side of the table and reached for his vibrospear.

"I DON'T WANT NO TROUBLE! GET OUT OF HERE HE BOTH OF YOU" yelled the bar owner as the Barbel drew its blaster.

Mother's milk in a CUP! This is not what I need! I can't draw any more attention to myself with those damned Gavor on the lookout for me. I got to make a clean escape, and get the hell out of he--

A blaster bolt flew right by ckcsaber's face as he let out a low groan. The Barbel raised his blaster once again and took aim at ckcsaber.

ckcsaber quickly jumped atop a table and tried to hop his way to the door. An angry Rodian cursed at him as he knocked the creatures drink to the floor.

Blaster bolts followed him out the doors and into the streets of Nar Shadda.

This blasted moon's brought me nothing but trouble thought ckcsaber as he quickly jumped down into a sewer drain.

He hears the Barbel roar in anger, and couldn't help but smirk as he patted his newly filled pockets.

Felnor walked into the room with Kira. "Darn, I can't stand those Jedi. Just being around makes me want to kill them, is it the same for you Kira?"I walk over to a near artificial drink stand and get some water. It had to go through 10 filters before it was clean enough to drink.

Kira's only response was an abrupt nod. Then she turned away from the equipment and stared at Felnor. "Every second is like torture... when I care to think about it."

"I was trained to hate the Jedi," she continued. "And I do hate them. I don't know why I am supposed to hate them, but it has become ingrained in me like a bad habit that will never leave. Now, we must be content to live and work with them... utterly repulsive."

Her hands clenched into fists and she shook her head, muttering to herself, "We are allies, not enemies. The Jedi will not hurt us if we do not hurt them. We must maintain this coexistence... it hangs on a string, but it must be upheld."

Suddenly, she laughed. "I wonder if it's as repulsive to the Jedi."

ckcsaber slowly truged through the sewers.

"Well, this has been the highlight of my day. I barely escaped that Gavor prsion transport near nal Hutta, was forced to land on this stinking slimeball, was nearly killed by that idiot Barbel, and now I have to take the tour through Nar Shadda's toilet. Perfect."

Soon, ckcsaber came upon an ajar door, at the end of a side tunnel. Seeking a bit of rest he wearily entered and came upon 2 figures discussing........Jedi.

ckcsaber's eye's widened at their topic of discussion.

Jedi. Who the hell would be talking about Jedi. Everyone knows there haven't been any of them around for thousands of years...

Wanting no trouble, ckcsaber slowly turned to the door and proceeded to leave quietly. He didn't see the empty battery pack until his foot kicked it loudly into a wall....

Kira whirled to face the newcomer as well, drawing her dual bladed lightsaber in a move so fast as to be nearly invisible. Both blades were activated and she stood ready to fight if necessary.

"You heard the question," she growled softly. "You'd better hope we like your answer."

"Or else, you may never be able to hear an anwser again." I say putting my sabers close to his ears. Suddenly some Jedi waltzed in shocked to see me about to kil lsoemone. "Don't kill him, or else we will alert every Jedi of this and you will be... TERMINATED!" "I never knew I jedi spoke like that..."

"What Kira said is true. And I'm THROUGH with takeing orders from you stupid Jedi. If we had a leader and yo udidn't, you'd be takeing orders from us. I use the force and make a bunch of rubble fall in front of the Jedi so they can't get to us. "Now, again, TELL US, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!?"

Mouth ajar in disbelief, ckcsaber thought quickly.

I've never seen Laser Katana's so peculiar! And only Gomnia and his precious followers use laser katana's. Who are these people?

The man drew closer and held his Laser Katana to ckcsabers ear. "Answer! Or you may never be able to hear an anwser again."

ckcsaber quickly looked over the 2, and came to a conlcusion

If they're with the Gavor, I'm as good as dead. Gomnia would love to have me back under his beady eyes.

Prepared to go down in a bloody battle, ckcsaber tightened his grip on his vibro spear and........another person walked through the door.

"Don't kill him, or else we will alert every Jedi of this and you will be... TERMINATED!" yelled the man.

Jedi! How can this be? I thought Gomnia killed them all.

"Listen, whoever you all are." stamered ckcsaber. "I just stumbled upon this place by accident! I don't want any trouble. I'll just walk out the door I came in through, and pretend this never happened..."

((Luke, cksaber's character mistook our lightsabers for laser katanas... I think. Am I right, cksaber?))

Though the ceiling was low, Kira leapt off the ground and over cksaber's head landing between him and the door. "Not so fast. How do we know you're not with the Gavor? You could be on your way to tell them where we are!"

She deactivated her lightsaber and used the Force to remove his weapons. "No, you're coming with us. This way you can explain yourself better."

She glared at the Jedi. "Are you happy now? Nobody's dead, but I must say, you're real close, Jedi."

"Then so are you, Sith," the Jedi retorted.

((yes))

"Not so fast. How do we know you're not with the Gavor? You could be on your way to tell them where we are!"

ckcsaber stared suspicially at the woman.

His vibrospear was yanked from his grasp by some other force. His eyes widend in disbelief, then anger.

"No, you're coming with us. This way you can explain yourself better."

ckcsaber slowly took it all in.

They say they don't work for the Gavor, yet they have those Katana's. But.....they called that other one Jedi! How can this be? Everyone thinks they've been dead for thousands of years!

They took ckcsaber into a small room and shoved him to the floor.

The man did...something. Lighning burst out of his hand, and hit ckcsaber. He painfully gritted his teeth and refused to answer.

The one they called a Jedi glared at the man and asked ckcsaber "Who are you?"

ckcsaber coldly answered "I'm not friends with the Gavor, I can tell you that."

"I can also tell you that I don't like my spear leaving my side. Try it again and you may not be so lucky."

The Jedi arched an eyebrow at ckcsaber.

"We do not mean to harm you. But we cannot allow you to jepordize all we have accomplished."

An explosion came from above the sewers. "All is going to plan. That was the signal. We are moveing up into the city now. From there we head to the star port and head to a planet close to Coruscant. Maybe a Middle RIm planet. We will continue to get closer until we reach Coruscant. Let's go. And remember to take the prisinor." Drawing my Light sabers in case some security gaurds came while on the streets, I head through the sewers.

The woman pushed ckcsaber forward.

What had the other call her? Kira, I think

The group of people moved forward along the tunnels fo the sewers. Loud explosions could be heard from above.

Soon they reached the entrance to the street levels.

ckcsaber turned to Kira. "I don't want to get blasted to peices up here while tagging along with your happy little group. Give me my vibrospear."

Looking back I say "Why should we? Then again, it's not like you could attack alot of Jedi and Sith and not get killed. But you might be able to get past the Jedi... No, I think not... I won't be giveing it to you. You will have to convince someone else and I think Kira will say the same thing as me."

"Why do you keep calling yourselves Jedi and Sith? Surely you cannot be them. They've been gone for generations!"

"And besides" ckcsaber said smugly. "The Gavor are after me too. I'm trying to get out of here alive as well, and I may have information you'd like to hear. But, I will need my weapon of course..."

Name: Project 753

Codename: Reaper

Race: Droid

Sex: N/A

Faction: Gavor

Weapons: 2 double blade lightsabers(Both Red

Bio: Was made by the Gavor to search and destroy the Jedi and Sith.The first two Sith he killed had double bladed lightsabers. He took the sabers has his prize and uses them as his weapons.

(THis guy looks like Grevois except he is black and red and he doesnt fold out and stand on 1 leg and use 3 arms he just stands liek Grevois when not in combat)

-Meen while on the surface Reaper was on a rooftop waiting to attack the jedi that were reported to be here-

Comm Link ( He can always use his Comm Link because he is a Droid) "Gonia , sir , no sign off the jedi."

"We are most certainly Jedi and Sith," Kira snapped. "We've been in hiding and you disrupted our hideout. This is the explanation for why we have taken you as a captive."

"The Gavor are after you, you say?" she continued. "Time will tell. If this is true, we may allow you to have your weapons back. For now, you're our prisoner."

Troezen was walking on the surface and he saw nothing. It was quite easy work: just walk along and if you scence someone hide and if it's a Govor or someone, radio in.

But so far nothing. Then suddenly he felt a disterbance in the force. The sith were turnig back to the dark side. Then something else happend: the ground just to the right of him exploded. The ground was shaking.

"I'd better get out of here quick" he said to himself. Jedi patiants was one things, but this was sometihng completely different. He ran to the nearest underground opening and got under.

He could hear voices and screaming, he was right. the sith were back. He ignited his purple lightsaber at both ends and ran in the direction of the voices. The ground above was shaking, "what made the bombs go off?" he asked himself. He had know idea.

After a minute of running at full jedi speed, he got to the voices. "What's this?" he asked them. There were two sith and a prisoner he didn't reconise. He stopped them going any further along the sewers and held his saber ready to fight them.

Archived