Home

The war of a life time

LukeKatarn

"He 'stumbled' into our hideout," Kira answered. "He claims that he is being chased by the Gavor as well, but we're not taking any chances. He's our prisoner until he can effectively convince us that he is telling the truth."

Her hand went to her own saber, but she did not draw it. Instead, she laughed harshly and said, "Put away your saber, Jedi. We're supposed to be getting along."

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ckcsaber stared at the "Jedi" in front of them.

This is getting weirder and weirder...

Kira laughed at the Jedi and his drawn weapon. ckcsaber could feel the tension rising between this Jedi and the two Sith.

Suddenly ckcsaber caught a glimpse at the corner of his eye. A shadow......or something else. ckcsaber could feel the dice rattling in his head. Something was about to happen. Something bad.

"we are getting along" he said, "but I don't like you having a prisoner who you haven't even asked his name yet. Now give him to me, I'll sort him out and you can sort out the collaps over there." He turned off his lightsaber.

He turned to the prisoner, "What's your name then?" he said.

"I heard of no plan like that!" he called, but they were too far away. He turned off his lightsaber.

He went to clear away the rubble. It only took a minute or two becuse it was being cleard from both sides. The ground was shaking.

"He spoke to the jedis, "What plan?"

A Jedi said"You mean, it was never told to you? I swear I saw you at the breifing... As soon as we hear the explosions which is the scout buildings exploding which doubles as the signal, we run out into the streets and hold that position for awhile. Then we push them back until we get to the Star Port. Then we go to a middle rim planet, then a core world, then Coruscant."

"I'm sorry, I wasn't at the briefing, I think I was on lookout duty at the time. But it's not just the scout buildings blowing up, the whole planet is from what I saw" Troezen had no knowlage of the plan. "We should get out of here" he said to the Jedi, "Those two sith were running off with a prisoner and I think they're about to kill him we need to hurry!" Troezen ran into the underground base for a moment followed by the Jedi and then went through the sewers on a speeder following the sith and the prisoner.

"They have got to be too far away by now" he said to the jedi sitting behind him, "we'll 'never catch them, but let's hope we can get out of here alive."

Troezen was zooming down the sewers, he could sence the two sith not too far away, but they were moving fast. He put the speeder on full speed and in such a tight space only someone who is strong in the force could control the speeder safely. They did not catch the two sith in the sewers, they had already gone apove to the bomb site, the blasts were still going, "How many bombs were set?" he asked his jedi companion

"Only four that I knew of," he said "something must have gone wrong."

-Spots the Sith on the surface-

"Their here" Reaper says on his bulit in Comm Link

-Jumps down from the rooftop he was on and lands right infront of the SIth. Reaper draws his 2 double bladed red lightsabers and lunges at the 2 Sith-

"I have you now!" Reaper says emotionless(He is a robot) as he is lunges over at the Sith

((Alright. We were all hanging out in teh base, we get a prisoner (ckcsaber). Then we hear explosions which are the scout buildings exploding and that is teh signal to go above ground and hold that position. After awhile, we go to the space port, go to a mid rim planet, go to the sewers of that planet, take the star poirt, go to a core world, do teh same thing, then go to Coruscant. Right now, Wild Jedi and I are fighting Jo Jo Bunks.))

Jumps up in the and lands behinde Felnor then cuts his arm with one of his Sabers

Does a back flip over Felnor, so now Reaper and Felnor are facing each other

Reaper starts to spin his hand sreally fast so his 2 double bladed red lightsabers look like red light fans. He starts to run towards Felnor as he spins his hands

He got to the end of the sewers and went up a ladder to the surface "De Ja Vu" he said to himself. He ignited his purple saber and ran towards the battle. The other jedi also ignited his two lightsabers, both were blue.

Troezen was confused "STOP" he cried

Archived