Home

The war of a life time

LukeKatarn

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Troezen ran after the sith "Who said I need you to help me?" he said, the sith stopped walking and turned around, Troezen went on "I'm one arm down and I feel slightly weak, but I'm coming with!" He got out his secondary lightsaber and turned it on. It glowed orange. "I can still fight" he said, then under his breath said "just"

Lands near where Felnor and his injured friend are.

Uses his heat seeking scanning eyes to find them. Sees them.

ImdetalyJumps on teh roof and bust threw the ceiling. Lands infront of Troezen but Felnor is behinde him. Pulls out his 2 double blade lightsabers and faces Troezen.

"I have you now!"

I then charge at Troezen

((Actualy, I'm in front of Troezon. Not to mention, your guy might be fast, but there is no way he can be THAT fast. We had such a head start it would be impossible to catch up to us in 10 seconds.)) Since Reaper landed behind him, Felnor didn't see him and I kept walking. Useing my senses, I killed two gaurds before me and I head for the bridge.

Kira kept up easily, staying with Felnor, a Sith she knew she could trust... not like the Jedi. (no offence to y'all Jedi:D But come on, what do you expect from a Sith?:D ) She was dragging the prisoner behind her by the collar of his shirt (hope you don't mind, ckcsaber;) ) since he wasn't exactly cooperating.

"Where did that... thing go?" she muttered. Then she saw that Reaper was in front of them again. She shook her head. "Not great, but not terrible either... we gotta get out of here either way!"

ckcsaber angrily muttered under his breath. He had had enough. He had no idea where he was, and things were moving too fast.

Time to take matters into my own hands

As Kira turned her back to acknowledge Felnor's order, ckcsaber made his move. Hands moving deftly, he grabbed his vibrospear and quickly cut his bonds.

He was free.

Troezen was walking along slowly behind Felnor, he was holding his arm, "I'm faster than that, I know I am" he kept asking himself why he didn't get out the way of the droid's sabers, when he saw the droid.

Before he could react, he heard the other sith behind him saying "We gotta get out of here" he didn't hear the rest as Felnor turned around and force crushed the droid. "RUN TO THE BRIDGE! MOVE" he said.

Troezen ran as fast as he could. He ran with the Jedi to the bridge, he didn't see what heppened to the rest of the group.

They were running to the bridge, when they found a large group of guards. "Stay back, your far too weak to fight" the jedi said to Troezen and he went in to fight all fourteen of them.

"They must know we're here." said Troezen "Why else would they be in such large groups?"

The guards had laser katanas and could use them well. Soon the other jedi was overwealmed and was killed with a stab to the chest. He had fought well, as he had slimmed the number of guards by half.

But it was not well enough, now Troezen was on his own. He ignited his orange lightsaber and waited.

((That should be interensting! Oh and just wondering, did you make the Gavor up or do they exist in the EU?))

Troezen was surrounded by seven Govor guards, had one arm and had just seen his companian die. He was ready for anything!

He swung his saber at one of the guards and it was parried, he had expected this. He used a move he had made up himself, they would not expect this!

He pushed down on the lightsaber and the laser katana and pushed himself up into a jump and kept hold of his lightsaber nad made the guard drop his katana, "Take that!" he mocked as he stabbed that guard in the back, ducked under a swing from another guard and kicked another. "six against one" he said, "I like my odds".

He swung his saber in the air like a propeller and hit two unexpecting guards with the handle of the lightsaber. Then as one of these fell down he ducked down and rolled next to him. He went to stab the guard, but his saber was kicked out his hand by another guard.

His lightsaber was now about seven meters away, he was lieing on the floor with six well trained Gavor guards around him. He was lieing right next to the fallen jedi, "Sorry" he said to the body.

((I made them up.)) Gonia threw me agenst the wall, but I used my feet and sprang off of it and my sabers were heading right for him. I then throw my sabers and they go around him. Takeing out one extra small saber that was hidden, I was about to hit when he disappeared and appeared behind me. I bareley managed to grab aholf of my sabers before they hit me instead. Iland on the ground, face down. I was sure it was teh end. Gonia wanted me dead.

"I think I'll regret this for the rest of my life," Kira muttered. Then, she lunged forward, surprising the guards surrounding Troezen and driving them back with both blades of her lightsaber. Without missing a beat, she called back to Troezen over her shoulder, who was sitting up and staring at her in amazement. "Stop gaping and either get out of here or get your lightsaber and help me!"

((hope you don't mind, guybroom... after all, isn't that what a Jedi would do after being saved by a Sith?;) ))

Gonia's saber approached me. It was nearer and nearer. Then he decided "It would be better if everyone could see your death." "They won't care, I'm a Sith, they won't miss me." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "It doesn't matter, I stil lwant to do it." Gonia used up some mana and threw Felnor near the door. Gonia followed. The door opened, it was the same room as everyone else. Before he died, Felnor said "Kira, I always had a crush on you." Then before he died, another Sith saved him from his death. "Thanks," he said wishing he were dead. He just revealed something that should not have been revealed unless he really was dead. "Ummmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhh, I just said that to... ummmmmm... ahhhhhh..."

"Saying things like that always help to extend your life," Kira laughed, still focusing on the fight she was in. "Don't be embarrassed... I know that feeling."

Their eyes met for a brief second before Kira whirled to defend herself again.

"Right..." Felnor was blushing very badly. His cheeks looked like Roses. he helped out with the fight, getting rid of some more Gavor. The Sith who had attacked Gonia and saved Felnor's life, was unfortuneatly dead. Gonia had used mana to teleport away from the scene. "DAMN HIM! He escaped... DAMN YOU GONIA!"

((did you call the dead jedi a sith? I was very careful to always call him a JEDI and no you call him a sith? I made that character up, he's mine, my own, my precious (LOTR gag - sorry) but he's a jedi and a jedi he shall stay!

Oh and yeah, you have a point, sith helping a Jedi (See JEDI, not a sith) I mean, WTF?))

Troezen tried to get up, but he couldn't get the energy to stand up, all the energy he had had, he used in the fight, he kept his saber "I'm not loosing this one too, I went to the remains of Taris to get these crystals, now you say give them to you? I don't think so!"

He waited until the fight was over and then got help from Kira to stand up. "Um... thanks" he said. "I'd surly be dead if it weren't for you. Oh and if you don't mind me being so bold, then you and Kira, nice match." He winked at Kira. "I think if you don't mind I'm going back to the ship, I'm usless here.

Suddenly I appear behinde Felnor.

"Well, Well, look it is the one that cut off my arm, and crushed me."

Luaghs evily , though this laugh was strange it sounded more like human then droid

Then Reaper stopped laughing and Drew his sabers , he swung at Felnor.

Suddenly. He unfolds, Reaper stands on one leg and he was 3 arms, two-hands with double bladed red lightsabers, the other with a short red lightsaber.

Then starts attacking the remaining team with all 5 of his lightsaber blades( 2 double , 1 short.)

Archived