Home

The war of a life time

LukeKatarn

The medic droid went to a random jedi's quater's (Trent) it snuke in and took out a needel, it contianed a drug that is used to num you if your limb was cut off, but to much good be highly dangerous and parlize a person for a few days. The medic droid injected it into the jedi's arm, then walked out, and went back to the corner it was in.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

the thread died... I have no idea how or why, but it died... seems like people just sort of dropped out.

Kira was being rather Jedi-like in attempting to get everybody to work together. Some Jedi were being rather Sith-like and talking about destroying all the "evil Sith". (shrugs) I guess some people are only happy if they're unhappy.

• 1 month later...

((Alright. ALl that you need to know is we left Nar Shaada on a Correlian Coravette, and Reaper is tracking us. Trent is gonna get parylized ((possibley)) and Troezen ((I think it was Troezen)) lost an arm.)) I woke up, it was time to pass teh blockade. "Everyone to your post, I want a full status report NOW!"

((I really don't remember this that well, but I'll hope it comes back to me - so what the hell?))

Troezen repeated what he said "I'm going to need both arms if I'm going to be any good here." He was just speaking to who ever was listening.

((I think that Troezen's arm had been cut off and he had got a new arm from a droid and then the arm went haywire and almost killed him or something and then it was chopped off and he is still missing an arm.))

Trent got out of his bed. He heard voices. He couldn't stand very well. He slowly walked over to the med box and pulled out a stimulant and stabbed himself with it. He felt his power coming back.

"Sir im getting on a turret!" Said Trent

He boarded a turret on the ship and blasted away at the incoming fire. He kept on shooting them down.

"Sir whats our next move!"

Archived