Home

Episode III trailer

greedo626

Originally posted by STTCT

Old news is still good news...

People don't get mad we will all see it Nov 4th on ET check your listings....

OMG !!! ITS STTCT !!!!!

long time no see stranger ! You may remember me, I was young and handsome in my first days in the swamp, when you and lexxy were around. Now I am just plain handsome :D

BAH ! Hyperspace....and yes, I do not know if I will be able to resist seeing the trailer....... although it prolly wont be hugely spoilerific :D

mtfbwya

Stupid Hyperspace. Hey, maybe the thread name should be changed to "Oh, how we hate Hyperspace." :D

I mean, why should I sign up for such a stupid service? Once Revenge of the Sith is shown in theaters, the Star Wars series will be OVER. Not exactly a great incentive to sign up if you ask me.

Originally posted by Neverhoodian

Once Revenge of the Sith is shown in theaters, the Star Wars series will be OVER.

I don't think it will ever be trully over, and what about the rummors of 7,8 & 9? but even without them there will be spinoff's.

But I agree:

stupid hyperspace hyperspace sux0rs and Blah, Hyperspace

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

A few years back, George Lucas essentially made starwars.com a paysite. The member only,"pay" area is called Hyperspace. I can't believe the man charges people to learn about his own movie.

I can't believe people care so much. :)

Archived