Home

Man accused of political attack.

El Sitherino

Originally posted by InsaneSith

he still has no reason to threaten to stab her though. :x

I find it almost comical (not the threat of killing her of corse)

but a fight breaks out, she threatens to leave him, and vote for kerry, he threatens to stab her, which obviously did not happen as she contacted authoritys.... we are allowed to joke now that she is safe and sound, it is simpley makeing the best out of a bad situation.... funneh

Originally posted by ZDawg

we are allowed to joke now that she is safe and sound, it is simpley makeing the best out of a bad situation.... funneh

you sir have a disturbing take on morality, but whatever, to each their own.

Originally posted by Alegis

You mean the apocalypse or everyone stabbing each other?

apocalypse would be my guess.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

if he ever gets a girlfriend *cues ET for the rimshot*

*coughs*

Actually, a rimshot is the sharp percussive noise that a drumstick makes when it hits the rim of the snare drum. What you are talking about is a combinanation of a double tap and a light cymbal crash.

:D

And check this out

originally said by a psycho marine to his girflriend

Soper, who will enter the Marines as soon as he passes the GED test, solidly supports Bush. He allegedly told girlfriend Stacey Silheira, "You'll never live to see the election."

Originally posted by STTCT

Speaking of the Vice Pres....did any of you know that his daughter is gay? And bush caused it....like he does hurricanes, etc.

:eyeraise:

I was well aware that Cheney's daughter is a lesbian....but I don't fully understand your meaning....

Are you implying that since we blame the state of the nation on the person running the country that we also will blame EVERYTHING on him?

Originally posted by ET Warrior

[bI don't fully understand your meaning....

Are you implying that since we blame the state of the nation on the person running the country that we also will blame EVERYTHING on him? [/b]

John Kerry is blaming things on Bush that he has little or no control of, such as the flu vaccine shortage. That shortage was the resulf of unforseeable contamination within the company making the vaccine. Bush is blamed for 9-11-2001, when intelligence never indicated the use of planes as weapons. The president also has less effect on the economy than Kerry would have us believe. The main thing a president can do is stimulate an economy through tax cuts(which the Democrats have criticized Bush for doing).

Archived