Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Grabs Ranis's arm and some of Jatu's supplies*

"Let's get to the-"

*Strange vision of me blowing a hole through Cyborg's chest with an energy beam but a zabrak comes up behind me with a sword*

*Glows a bright white*

Deep Voice- "Ill kill you for this... And it will be painfull, you can count on that"

*Stops glowing*

*Grips Ranis's arm tightly and runs torwards the escape pods*

*Leaves on the pod with Ranis*

"When I get my revenge... I'll be avenging Jatu and my master..."

"Ranis, were heading for the surface on the planet below, I sense my ''dead'' master's presence..."

((Well, it's called the BOUNTY HUNETERS cantina, and none of them use light sabers, so I'm here to enforce the Bounty Hunters. Either you lose your Light Saber, it blows up, or I blow it up. Your choice. And force is also god modeing, the basis of this RPG is to be Bounty Hunters, not powerful guys wielding light sabers.)) *Has been hideing for awhile and appears behind Matt* "You fool..." He said not visabely from the shadows. Shots come fireing from the shadows, and they purpousely missed. "I'm back, and I'm not happy with the way you've been acting in the past. You never saw me, but I've been here the whole time. You've betrayed the Bounty Hunters code, which is... not good. When someone betrays the code, all BOunty Hunters are allowed to go kill him. I might do it, and I might not. Just to warn you, they'll be on your tail. ((Oh yeah and guys, NEVER NEVER NEVER double, tripe, quadrouple, etc. post! Also no God Modeing AT ALL! There's alot going on here, and no char controlling either. God modeing and char controlling and rules taht always go unless stated other wise. Everyone who's done either of theese things, well no cookie for you. :p:D :XD:

OOC- Luke, I never used a lightsaber and what Im doing is not the force, so do not worry, Ill lose the powers VERY soon.

*Lands on the planet and sees his master*

"Master Wes!?"

*Wes turns to me and fires an energy beam which does not harm me, but erases my dark powers*

"Good to see you, Gus."

"I've heard of you and your friend's reps of being bounty hunters and, although this may be surprising, Id like to join you"

-NEW CHARACTER-

Name: Wes

Species: Human

Weapons: Old Sword, Two Illegally Modified Blaster Pistols

Bio: ?

(since the fight with cyborg i've been having these strange dreams. i wonder why. why wasn't i fast enough to kill him)

*i wake up in a puddle of sweat on the floor of the "Ruby Of Karvahl"*

that's it! i'm gonna kill him allright..........................but first i'm gonna get reaquainted with an old friend."

*i smile with an evil spark in my eye, punch out some coordinats, and watch the stars in front of me quickly go from small pinholes of light to long streaks of majestic brilliance*

"My name is not look Cyborgninja. It's CHris, not Luke Matt. You've broken the code several times, and I don't care what the "Fur ball" has on him. I just thought I'd warn you, and that in the future we may end up as enemies. Oh yeah and another warning, if you end up in a fight with me you can be sure unless I spare you you won't survive." Chris took out a smoke grenade and threw it on the ground, while everyone was blinded by the smoke he disappeared.

"chais, chains! you there? here's the deal i'm gonna find cyborg, i'mgonna kill cyborg and i'm gonna kill anyone who gets in my way. so are you with me or against me? if you're not a friend you're an enemy and my enemies wind up dead. concider my words, and contact me only throgh the comm on your ship in coded message."

*transmits the encription key, and i stare at the comm.*

"one other thing.......... try to find me......................and i'll kill you! i'll make my location known when, and only when i'm ready. Ranis out."

Archived