Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((It's Kashyyk, not Kashiik. ;)))

CHris was still on the planet below where Matt's ship was. He was heading where his ship was hidden on the planet. He was almost there, it was only a fighter, and he took off with it. Only to in orbit, dock with a large war-ship, it was all his. The gaint ship launched into hyperspace, and he returned back to the cantina ((What the RPG is supposed to be about... How come everyone forgot about the cantina?))

"that's okay,"

*throws sword back and takes out a lightsaber (by the way. i plan on dying in this fight so don't fuss me for haveing it)*

"my training is complete and now cyborg is gonna die!"

*i switch on the lightsaber and the molten bronze blade hums to full length.*

"i know he didn't come alone. i just need you to take care of his little friend while i kill cyborg!"

*i walk into a clearing*

"you want me............................... come and get me!"

*i force jump at cyborg and destroy his wepon with my saber's first slash*

"now.......................................................... die!"

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

((Well, it's called the BOUNTY HUNETERS cantina, and none of them use light sabers, so I'm here to enforce the Bounty Hunters. Either you lose your Light Saber, it blows up, or I blow it up. Your choice. And force is also god modeing, the basis of this RPG is to be Bounty Hunters, not powerful guys wielding light sabers.)) *Has been hideing for awhile and appears behind Matt* "You fool..." He said not visabely from the shadows. Shots come fireing from the shadows, and they purpousely missed. "I'm back, and I'm not happy with the way you've been acting in the past. You never saw me, but I've been here the whole time. You've betrayed the Bounty Hunters code, which is... not good. When someone betrays the code, all BOunty Hunters are allowed to go kill him. I might do it, and I might not. Just to warn you, they'll be on your tail. ((Oh yeah and guys, NEVER NEVER NEVER double, tripe, quadrouple, etc. post! Also no God Modeing AT ALL! There's alot going on here, and no char controlling either. God modeing and char controlling and rules taht always go unless stated other wise. Everyone who's done either of theese things, well no cookie for you. :p:D :XD:

ooc-ranis umm in case u missed the memo NO LIGHTSABERS OR FORCE POWERS so as of now i still have my weapons

Fine by me(pulls out his firearm and fires dircetly at ranis's chest)

occ-i saw that post, and this fight will be how i lose my saber....................and my life.

*cyborgs sword leaves a large gash in my chest and my wepon destroyed.*

"looks like i shoulda studied my force powers instead of just my saber skills."

*i fall to the ground and die*

Archived