Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

"I don't think so."

*Fires blaster bolts at Cyborg's arm*

"Those bolts will diable your arm if you don't dodge them!"

*Chains' Ghost Fires three more shots, runs up to Cyborg's ship and takes off*

"Awsome, missle pods, lasers, and bombers! Booyah!"

"Heads towards Chris's position*

OOC- Hey Cyborg, don't forget that my small cramped fighter is still on the planet. HINT HINT!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ooc- a ghost???

(bolts hit his arm)

chains chains chains u are still as foolish as when i met u (takes out a denetor and pushes the button on it and my fighter goes up in flames and explodes) he was a good man but he didn't know when just to step down

zaiden come help me fix my arm i want to fight chris at full strength

Originally posted by Chains

I give up... TOO MUCH COMPLAINING... Im done with this rpg...

Chains out.

Complaining? No i'm just stating that you seem too godly when you pretty much say im a ghost you can't kill me!

*i walk into the cantina (you know, the place where all this started) and order a corillian ail. i ask the batender where cyborg and zaden were last seen. he gives me coordinants and i get in my ship nad leave.*

*i get to the location, but find out from some wookies in the villiage that there was a battle and two people were killed, and that cyborg and zaden were gone. i find my brother's body and his destroyed lightsaber.*

"looks like i won't be useing this."

*i look on his belt and find his old blaster pistol that our father gave him*

"but this will come in handy. i'll avenge my brother and my father at the same time"

*my scanners pick up a corillian yt-1100 class vessil*

"that must be the Ruby of Karvahl."

*i enter thr Ruby and find holo recordings of Ranis putting a tracking device on the hull of cyborg's ship*

"good job Ranis! i'll just put that little fighter i came in into the cargo hold, and take the ruby"

*i fire up the tracking device and punch in the desplayed coordinants, arm the cloaking device, and shoot off twards cyborg's ship*

((Did everyone forget Cyborg and CHain's names? Chains: Gus Cyborg: Matt

Now that that's settled...))

Chris popped up behind Jacen in the cock-pit of the RUby. "Don't shoot, I'm not here for a fight. I know who killed your brother, I trained him, and I'm not too proud of him. His name is Matt ((Input Last Name here)). He was my student, but his Bounty Hunting skills are nothing. He has a lot to learn, and it's sad to say his fate will not be pretty. In the end, I know he'll be dead, but it might be the death of us all. Anyway, your brother was a good man. ANd if you want to know how I got in I snuck aboard on the cantina. I think that's where this'll all end. I'm looking for Matt, and if you have any clues on his where abouts please inform me. I need to stop him, and next time we encounter eachother I won't let him get away!"

• 3 months later...

timmy walks in with his light saber and says: BARTENDER GIVE ME A SODA Bartender:yess sir

Timmy: hiya boys im about to go hunting some ten gammoreans.They own money me that i winned them in pazaak and swoop racing by acident they owe me 50 THOUSAND

bartender comes back with a soda and says:that will be ten credits sir.

timmy: ok *gives ten credits and goes to a table* Timmy:uhh hey bartender can u get me some nachos Bartender:Yes sir*comes to the table with nachos*that will be 20 credits.Timmy:ok *Starts to eat and reads bounty hunters galaxy (a magazine for bounty hunters),then says woah they have new xr 3000 laser rifle woohooo

two days after the cantina visit timmy looks at his lightsaber what the then a quick explode and timmy is blown to the driver seat uhh oh well force... wha- argh my force powers are gome ok il go and buy aclot of swordzz and gunz

ps:he has already defeaten the gammoreans

flyes to telos gunshop umm id like 2 double bladed swords, 2 vibro swords,2 blaster pistols, 1 blaster rifle and 2 echani heavy armors

shopkeeper:ok that will be 10000 credits

timmy:ok

He jumps trough local pizza hut and gets 2 boxes of meat pizza and 4 sodas

then he goes to his ship,starts it and flyes to outer space to relaxation

Archived