Home

Bounty Hunter's Cantina

LukeKatarn

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was originally from Kashyyyk the Wookie homeworld but i was taken from it at a very young age.After that i spent most of my life at that cantina cleanin it up after hours,serving drinks,janitor stuff basically.I crammed enough cash together to get an apartment there and i started bounty hunting to make extra cash so thats my life story.

Originally posted by LukeKatarn

Someone had a bounty on their head in the cantina. I had thrown him on a table, but it was Matt and Jatu's table. I stick my foot on the rodian with a bounty, and aim one of my blasters at his head at point blank. Fireing my shot, everyone knew he was dead.

Wow how much was he worth(while cleaning the blood of his cup with a napkin) I think u owe me a drink pal

"3! i don't care about your remarks old man." I say looking at the bartender by looking over my shoulder. I fire a few warning shot next to my opponent. *Puts pistols back for a second and cracks knuckles.* "You're in for a world of pain." I begin to activate my Flame Thrower...

Jumps out of the way, but gets hit. "You think that Vibro Weapon can effect MY armor? This isn't your typicle Mandaorian armor. This armor was given to me by the great Mandalore himself. It has a built in energy shield that recharges every time my suit isn't in Combat Mode anymore." I take out a hidden Vibroblade and aim for my opponents back. Knowing if sucessful, he would be stunned for atleast 20 seconds.

"My fight isn't with you wookie! It was a shame kid, I thought you had it in you. I guess not. I only kill my enemies, and you are NOT my enemy." I get hit by the bowcaster, but my built in shield deflects it. "Sorry for the mess barttender." I give him a little clean up money then leave.

Outside of the cantina, in an alley, Chris was killing another rodian. "The set is finished. I can't wait to get those 1,000,000 credits." He walks off with two corpses over his shoulders to the bounty office. After turning the two in, he collected his 1,000,000 and left back to the cantina. He was surprised to see the two still there drinking... WARM MILK! "Hahaha, what are you doing in a Cantina when you can't even have a real drink?"

Archived