Home

The Clone Wars

Ranre

Hello everyone. I know I might not win a dime for this but lets just have fun with it shant we?

Okay you can choose from either the CIS or the Rebulic.

You have been transported to Kashyyyink Because the enemy forces have been attacking your stationed forces there. Your Mission if you are the Rebulic, Dont let the CIS take the Command Post.(Which cant be taken over.) If you are the CIS, then try to take over the Rebulic Command Center.

These are the forces:

Rebulic :

16,700 troops

300 AT-TE's

4,000 Tanks

200 Jedi Star fighters

20,000 more reinforcements on the way

CIS :

17,200 troops

7,000 Tanks

15,000 reinforcements on the way

You should have:

Name:

Class:Example- Infanty

Weapon:

Rules:

1.No flaming.

2.No killing other Chars.

3.No Spaming.

4.No Swearing.

Make you Character and have fun RPing!:D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Nice sig. I want Bush to win, but I'm not old enough to vote. Atleast Bush is better then Kerry... Atleast in my opinion.))

Name: Derlon

Class: Arc Trooper

Weapon: Two grappeling hook/laser pistols, and a large rifle with sniper attachment. Carries a few Frag and Sticky grenades.

Name: Alpha 478

Class: Shock/Assault Trooper

Weapon(s): MPGTS(Missile perpelled Grenade Targeting System), MK53 Commando Pistol, Grapling Hook

Alpha 478 saw them. He saw all of them. The CIS had their army strong and well built. This was going to be a tough battle.

"All Troops." A voice from Command barked. "Hit their Infantry First, let the Tanks and AT-TEs take care of the vehicals.

((OCC-Droids go by Unit and then what ever. Clones go by Alpha, Bravo, something like that then the number.))

((I'm just posting that for others.))

Alpha 478 droped prone and leveled his MPGTS. An AAT was causing a problem for the Republic Troops, and needed to be taken out. He locked onto the AAT and fired two missiles from the tubes. The AAT was destoryed on impact.

"AAT destoryed." He said. "Moving onto next position."

yea luke kataran bush all da way:D

Name: Beta 90

age 17

Weapon: modified emp luancher(faster shooting rate and bigger clip) dual commando pistols and sticky mines

Class: Jet Trooper

Beat 90 got out of his jedi star fighter and started hovering around to get a look at wat he was gonna b fighting... just then he noticed a squad of super battle droids abaout to suprise attack a squad of clones.. so he flew in and brought them down wit his emp launcher then took out some others wit his commando pistols

I finish off the droids attacking me then I jump of a boardwalk to stop a CIS leader from commiting suacide. I Grab onto him and use my pistols to launch back up. "Where do you think YOU are going stupid Nemordian?" "I ah.............................." He was taken away to the Clone Base.

(my bad:D ) ok i'm goin in i said into the com. so i flew over and shot at some driods then placed some sticky mines around the tank... but just then the tank noticed me and started shooting at me. so i flew around trying to avoid the laser shots and just escaped it when the tank ran over the sticky mines and blew up the tank. the fire from the explosion caught my back so i went over to the healing droid next to my star fighter "phew got him"

*Dega saw matt yelling for help while being attacked by droids and immediatley began assesing the situation*"Ok"he thought to himself,"Enemies all around ally and myself.......got it."Kid"he yelled at matt"Take this"*threw frag grenade belt*"Use them"*Began firing with blaster rifle at enemy droids*"Throw them at the big ones ok"*Continued blasting through droids making his way to matt.When he got through to him he knocked him down and threw an ion grenade in either direction and covered matt*(grenades blow killing droids in that area*"Ok kid come on we gotta keep moving"

Archived