Home

The Clone Wars

Ranre

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*hears matts crie over the comlink*"MEN READY YOUR WEAPONS WE'VE GOT MORE DROIDS COMING IN TO THE BATTLE FIELD NOW!!!!!!!!"*runs to platforms and begins shooting droids*"GIVE 'EM HELL BOYS"*blasts droidekas and rolls behind radio tower*"Matt"*he yells into his comlink*"whats your postion we'll cut through to you and your men?"

the men from HD and the Clone Commandos round the corner. In under an instant they take out 2 human officers standing there. The other then begs for his survival. The commandos leader asks for the reactor and he tells him.

Sith and Alpha Squad move after the clones towards the reactor.

"We're coming,come on men we must break through.Jet troopers give me air support now.*jet troopers take off*"OK ARC troopers give us some heavy bazooka fire,All clones except for arc's fall back and give room to fire"*positions men*"Snipersto the left and right,Give matts men some cover fire.WE'RE COMING MATT"

"ok guys this is the room where all the droids r... theyr being breifed for something... i checked the data base... it is gonna b something big... we have to take them out! we r gonna sneak in, try and find out wat they r gonna do then kill them all..." we snuk through an open door and listened to wat they were all saying...

a human officer said... "ok every1 we r planing to blow up the cloning facility and make a suprise attack on the clones guarding it..." o no that means matt and dega could b killed... i could not allow that... i thought... throught the comm i said... dega or matt the CIS is goin to attempt to blow up the cloning facility and sneak up on u guys watch out... they already sent a battalion to suprise u guys so look out!!!

"k guys now we r gonna take them out... be prepared!" as i said that we all reloaded our guns and made ready for the attack... the reactor room is under this room... we would have to find an elevator or just blow the floor up!

• 3 weeks later...

(yey we have a droid.... ok cool! err where r u?)

my squad ran into the room once again wepons blazing taking down a ton of droids... just then we saw a spider droid... we jumped behind cover and beta 34 took out his gernade launcher attachment and laid waste on the spider droid...i threw agernade into a group of the droids and they exploded... all the droids were gone... then i heard something... it was one of general grevious' body guards... this was goin to b a long fight!

(umm well the clones r wearing helmets that filter out the poison... it would only kill the cloners but w/e!:p )

we saw a ship leaving... o general Greviuos must have been breifing the droids one of sith's men said... he took a swing at me and i took a lot of shots at him my squad spread out and were shooting at him like crazy... some of sith's men shot at him.. most of them stood there in aww looking at general Grevious' body guard... he took a stab at me but i shot a gernade at him and his mid section blew up.... "wow that was one hell of a fight..." i said... we looked around for an elevator... nope there wasn't one... "repare the charges for the floor squad..." as i said that they set some remote mines on the floor... "on my mark guys... 3-2-1 BOOOOOOOOOM!!!! damn some1 might have heard that... ok men take out more mines i dnt think any1 will b down there..." we jumped down and placed some mines on the generator... "we have to get out in 10 minutes guys" we ran through a door into a bunch of hallways... we went through a bunch... 5 minutes left... we came into the docking bay and there was a whole bunch of droids waiting for us... 4 minutes and counting... we had to take them out quick...

me and my squad opened fire and i took out my gernade attachment and laid waste to a group of droids... i threw an emp gernade into another group of droids and took most of them out.. 2 minutes left... "guys make a run for the ship b4 the bomb goes off..." i said calmly... i threw a flah bang gernade and ran for my jedi star fighter... my squad did the same... sith's squad got into their ship... uhh? (would this b char controlling? i am only doin it cause he isn't hear and i am going to leave a ship that will explode! :D ) i got into my ship and set my course to kamino... i flew out of the ship wit my and sith's squad and we got far enuff away from the ship... 3-2-1 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM we now had the advantage... we took out their main transport... "base1 this is beta squad mission acomplished... set up a blockade so that no1 else can get into kamino unless it is republic!"

Name: DAKOTA

Class: Clone Marksmen

Weapons: Sniper Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Thermal Detonator, Recon droid.

(On Naboo plains)

"OK pilot after i get off take these guys to Theed" "Yes sir" said the pilot. *Hops off and starts talking to a Gungan* "Whats the situation?" "Me so think they want to set up a base up on the plains. Me so gonna stop them" the gungan said. *Gungan runs off and Dakota gets on a (whatever that thing is called) and rides off*

EDIT: Sorry about the double post.

my squad landed on kamino and we saw a group of droids trying to get into the command post... me and my squad followed after them... we ambushed them in a halway... i jumped out and shot a gernade at some of them and the rest fo my squad attacked some of the remaining droids... there were only a few left... some more regular clone troopers came in and we went out of the command post while the troopers finished the job...

Archived