Home

The Clone Wars

Ranre

"Give away our position while your at it there kid"*Shakes head*"You gotta stay down and quiet until i tell you otherwise understood?Now keep down"*Dega krept through the forest with matt close in pursuit*"Ok kid there are some of their tanks we're gonna creep up real quiet and plant some time bomb and get outta there ok"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok guys i'll distract them so u can go and take em out * beta 90 flys around screaming "hey u stupid driods bet ya can't get me:p :D " and takes some of them out wit the emp launcher* and at that a ton of driods started running after me

( ha this is gettin pretty cool... is any1 a driod yet?:bdroid2: )

((Ok but you never gave away any real secrets... :p )) "Chas 1 here, I'm heading for the lower levels. I have Chaos 5 and Zeta 80 with me." The squad of 3 creeped along, I led the way while on gaurded the back and the other side to side. We creeped along through the bushes, suddenly an aceint tarentak popped out! We fired alot of shots at it but it's armor deflected the blows!

after most of the driods started running after me i ran into a house and put sticky mines all around the door. as soon as i saw them come in i jumped out the back window. BANG! most of the droids exploded. a few straglers were so confused i just ran around them and killed them... ok that was easier than i thought it would b.... ok most of the droids look like they r retreating... r there any more reinforcements? i said into my com

(matt u don't have to putt "matt-" all the time:rolleyes: )

Archived