Home

The Clone Wars

Ranre

Originally posted by Redwing

((

That's AWESOME. :D

I just have this mental image of some guy squeezed in a 2-inch-space behind the seat of a Jedi starfighter. :D

>.>

<.<

*Cough* Anyways, back to the RP. :D))

Ya that is what I thought after he told me(opps oh well back to the rp)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i came out of hyper space to c a bunch of CIS ships orbiting around kamino... man that can't b good... so i flew around to the other side of the planet and landed by a group of clones... i walked over to the commanding officer and said "beta 90 reporting for duty sir!" he looked at me and told me my orders... i was to fly up to one of their major transport ships and sabatoge it.. i was to take beta 74, 89 and 34 with me... so we were off!:clone:

Name: Sith(nickname)

Position: trooper

Weapon(s): V-19 Torrent starfighter, DC-15 blaster rifle, EMP Grenades, commando pistle

Side: Republic Commando/Mercinary

Sith and Alpha squad, a special unit dispatched form Correllia arrived around Kamino. "One Kamino ground control reports a major fighter force around the cloning cities they ask us to help them out," said Blitz, Sith's Coleader. "Alright lets move in boys!". the fighters swoop down into the atmosphere and take out 2 incoming transports on their way. as they circle the city, Sith spots a group of your not so average clones fighting outside.

(yay ppl r bac!)

(i was promoted to clone commando and got a dc-17 wit sniper and gernade attachments...:cool: )

alright omega squad our mission is 2 sabatoge a major trasnport ship cause it is causing us a lot fo trouble....

*a little while later secratley inside major transport...*

"ok guys we have to b careful... we r gonna sabatoge their engines " "ROGER SIR" they said

we walked into a room and there were a couple of droids... we snuk up behind them and killed them all without them noticing! ok we were in so far so good...

Originally posted by Master Jaxu

OOC-sorry i haven't posted i've been grounded

*Dega ran into the hoth bae determined to save his friend Matt*"Come on droids come and die"*Begins blasting droids making his way to matt*

(sees Dega) YES THERE STILL IS HOPE(kills another driods) COME ON SOILDERS LETS WIN THIS BATTLE

yea dude i am on kamino and they r on hoth....

"ok omega squad(my squad) we r far away from the engines but there has been a little change in plans... we r gonna go and destroy the reactor... we will place some mines around it and set them off at a safe distance away from the ship... this would b a suicide mission for every1... every1 except us... cause we r republic commandos... trained ummong the best... so let's go in there and give them hell!"

we came through a door and there was a mini spider droid lookin right at us... " FIRE IN THE HOLE!" beta 74 said as he put on his gernade launcher attachment and blew the crap out of the droid!!!

Sith circles around the facility in his V-19. Sundenly aroused from his combat thinking, he gets a kall from the Republic Command Station. "Sith the CIS has lost their air superiority, and now our me need help down on the ground. Land and head for the main reactor. There you will help a squad of our new commandos blow it up. We need your men's experiance in there."

"you heard him men, land and move out"

*Flies in x-wing to kamino with matt and troops*"OK matt and i will lead the two ground teams and come in from either side you two*points at clone troopers*"You two lead the air strike.Ok matt take your team from the left i will go from the right and we will box them in.LET'S MOVE IT LADIES!!!"*commands troops to right through the cloning facility.he speaks into a private com"Good luck matt we may need it"

alright guys its on i said as we opened a door... o crap the whole room was filled wit droids... mayb about 50-60... the room was odd.. there were some balconies but there were no droids there... ok sqaud execute snipe and boom manuver... as i said that beta 74 went over and got out his sniper attachment... beta 89 did that 2.... they would snipe the officers... now beta 34 went over to a side of the balcony and took out his gernade launcher attachment... he would try to take out as many as possible... after that i would jump down and kill the rest... but just then it got harder then we thought it would b... a droid said "hey u there!" and they opened fire on me... just then i heard 2 sniper shots and then i heard a rpg fire... my sqaud did wat they had to do now it was my turn... "give me cover!!" i jumped down shooting like hell at the droids.... ok they were gone.. but we had another problem.. an alarm sounded... now we would have to get to the reactor even faster.... something we didn't notice was that if we blew a hole in the wall of the reactor room it would be a shortcut to the ship bay.... that was our only chance if we wanted to get off the ship alive...

(ha this thread is the 4 hottest...:cool: nice job guys)

(umm sith do u c me?and if so)

roger guns down guys... ok soldier an alarm is sounding whichmeans we don't have a lot of time b4 more guys come aboard... our mission is 2 blow up the reactor.... ok let's move out... we opened a door... but this time there were some human officers instead of droids... "hands up!!" on fired at us the other 1 fell to his knees wit his hands up... the other1 fell... dead... "well sir would u like to cooperate or shudwe kill u 2?" "noo noo i'll do watever u want..." he said... "show me the way to the reactor...." ok it is down that hallway and into this big room... then u take a left and ur there..." i looked over to beta 74... he had downloaded a map b4 we got into this room... he shook his head at me and said in our own private comm channel... " negative sir that will lead us to a room full of lots of droids..." "affirmitive" i said... so we walked out the door but i heard the officer pick something up.. and i saw my sheilds flicker... "o so ur tryin to kill me?" i said... "o wait this must b an understanding..." bang! he was on the floor dead... one of sith's soldiers asked "y did u have to kill him?!" "if some1 tries to kill u u try and kill them cause one time they might actually kill u..." ok guys let's move out! we were almost there... but the only way into the reactor roomwas to go throught the big room wit a lot of droids in it but blow a hole in the wall to get there....

Archived