Home

New batmobile pics

toms

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Phhh, shows what YOU know. :xp:

I mean, it looks so menacing and tough, with it's oddly shaped plates and the ability to jump 6 feet vertically and 40 feet horizontally :D

Yeah sure, bet it picks some mean corn too...:o

Message to Tim Burton and Frank Miller:

"We have totally ****ed up, there is no hope for the future....

I apologize on behalf of this decaying humanity. "

Yes but it hasn't evolved because this is for the prequel. so this is what the old Batmobile evolved from so...

dunno where I'm going with this.

the car looks god though.

Going to se AvP on sunday, at least now I know that if it is (Blank) there will be a good trailer.

the original burton one was te best, but i like this one next after that... it looks like a cool mad max style tank!

The ones in batman forever and batman & robin looked like plastic toys, with their big fins and glowing lights.... at least this one and the burton one look bulletproof...

It is supposed to look like more of a prototype than the later ones after all...

This film seems to be sticking closer to a miller plot than any other, so i'm a little confused as to groovy's hostility....:D

This new vehicle fits in with the "realist" tone of the new movie, and as such it is a fine choice.

One question to all haters... If you were a man trying to clean up a city, and you could only have one car... would you pick a military stealth-fighter-esque all-terrain vehicle,..

Or would you pick a car with fibreglass bat-wings on it?

And yes, the Schumacher batmobiles sucked. Anyone who liked them is not a true batfan. :D

Originally posted by Spider AL

... would you pick a military stealth-fighter-esque all-terrain vehicle..

the words "stealth" and "all terrain vehicle" can NOT mutually co-exist ! :p

nothing stealthy about that rednecks wet dream... just because it is black with flat panels doesnt make it stealthy, if that was so, my compost bin is of 'military style stealth design' too :D

*rides compost bin around town cleaning up crime*

pfft !! :p

mtfbwya

nothing stealthy about that rednecks wet dream... just because it is black with flat panels doesnt make it stealthy, if that was so, my compost bin is of 'military style stealth design' too

*rides compost bin around town cleaning up crime*

Shows what you know. It's so damn stealthy it could be sitting right behind you right now, and you wouldn't know it.

Originally posted by Spider AL

Shows what you know. It's so damn stealthy it could be sitting right behind you right now, and you wouldn't know it.

no, I do know its behind me,Ive got me trousers around my ankles and I am christening that monstrosity in the only way it deserves.......... wanna go for a ride now ?? :D

mtfbwya

Archived