Home

ps2 ???

v_munster_v

I have the game for ps2 I hear some much about the pc version so I want to ask about the ps2 version.

I haven't played it online yet. I want to ask if I should get phone line conneter for it, or am I wasn'ting my time.

I know that there are pacthes out for pc, but any for ps2 ??? Or did I get srewed over buying it for ps2.... :ewok: :ewok:

v_munster_v

When I bought the game for Xbox and saw that the comp version had patches I too thought I got screwed but don't worry the patches dl automatically so just log on and it should pop up! (but the next patch comming out is going to be much better then the others. It will probably be out this/next week!)

• 4 weeks later...

I have been playing SWBattlefront on the PS2 since it came out. The single player mode is good to get your feet wet... but even on the hard setting, it doesn't compare to some of the people that play online.

I would suggest getting proficient in all of the aspects of the single player mode... learn to fly (drive) all the vehicles, figure out the strengths of the different classes, learn to set mines, learn the maps and know where the supply driods are.

Once you get familier with this mode, plug in your high-speed internet connection and check out the action online... you can really find some great battles... and team mates. (watch out for the team killers tho, there are usually a few a night who are looking for attention in life, and like to upset others... just hunt them down with rockets or grenades)

There is currently a patch for the PS2, but it will load automatically. I believe I have received two patches since the first week, but I could be wrong.

Hope to see you online...

Originally posted by v_munster_v

I have the game for ps2 I hear some much about the pc version so I want to ask about the ps2 version.

I haven't played it online yet. I want to ask if I should get phone line conneter for it, or am I wasn'ting my time.

I know that there are pacthes out for pc, but any for ps2 ??? Or did I get srewed over buying it for ps2.... :ewok: :ewok:

there was probably a reason you heard so much about it for the PC and not the PS2

• 2 weeks later...

Archived