Home

Halloween Fun!

SkinWalker

The official Halloween Fun Thread!

Post some cool pics (keep it clean!) of your costumes, funny stories, strange things in the news, etc.

Keep it fun, and keep it clean. :)

---------------------------------------------------------

First, start off with Printable Halloween Masks! Mel Gibson wearing a thorn of crowns, Swarzenegger dressed as the Jolly Green Giant, and Paris Hilton! You can be any of these and more on Halloween.

Next, take the Halloween Geek Test!

Finally, Carve you pumpkin with this iPod-O-Lantern pattern!

Happy Halloween!

Originally posted by SkinWalker

Paris Hilton!

hurray, I can dress up like a peniswhore! hurray for life!

Originally posted by ET Warrior

Neo.jpg

I just realized how huge your nose is. :x.... <_< sorry...

I'm dressing up as a 17 year old pot head, star wars nerd, that loves computers and alcohol, and watches anime constantly. if you haven't figured out who yet, IT'S ME!

yeah, I'm pullin door patrol while watching the horror movies.

Bummer!

Here's some pics of my friend and I as we (attempted) to scare the kiddies.

The evening before....

small4.jpg

Who! Check out what I was able to spawn in with my h@X!!!! LOL!!! oops, rather... Sweet, look at what I got at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks!!!! Oh nevermind, just a cheesy photoshop for the heck of it. ; )

small8.jpg

AAaaaaaaahahhh!!! It's alive!!!

The next night...

small2.jpg

Come closer...

small3.jpg

Hmmm, what kind of treats do we have tonight?

small.jpg

Whoa, too much sugar, vision blurring... getting dizzy...

small6.jpg

Must... sit... down... ah, that's better.

small9.jpg

Candy for the little ones?

small7.jpg

This part was cool, great place to jump out at people coming from at least one direction. Muahhaha

As to funny stories, not much to report, we basically just hung around all night like two creeps giving out candy and played through "Zombie Revenge" on my dreamcast.

Most folks appreciated our costumes (young & old), and you could tell the little kids were scared, but some group of 12-13 year olds thought they were being cute yelling stuff from across the street. So I quietly and slowly started walking over to where they were (I'm the one in black)... *screams and running followed* I turned back once they had rounded the corner. Hehe

As you can see, my costume covered every inch of me, pretty much. Even wore blue mirrored shades under the helmet and had a voice changer (not exactly Darth Vader, but it was adequate). It's actually much darker than the shots, and we had illuminated the fake pumpkins with glowsticks.

Ended up with a lot of candy left over since nobody came the first night, but only the second (got through one bucket with another almost full bucket and one or two half empty bags). Goodies to snack on for awhile...

R.I.P.

Archived