Home

NOW is the time to join the DF Mod team

Darth_Linux

well I can't script, but I can map, and I'll help if I can. :)

okay, lets see, screenies, not many, cause I haven't really released any maps, for the sake of not finishing the tens of twenties of maps I've started, anyways, If you'd like any help with mapping, email me at Ockniel@cs.com

http://img175.echo.cx/my.php?image=mapshot21hq.gif

http://img222.echo.cx/img222/3853/tourney2rm.gif

http://img74.echo.cx/img74/5189/shot00197pa.jpg

there ya go, some pics.

I'm sort've with darkstar here, your maps look really great, but I'd like to help if I can :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Well, these shots i know already. Really nice.

But... they are only smaller parts, and i guess from just one and only the same map?

Small maps are much easier to make lovely detailed than large maps as we intend to have in this mod.

Ask Salv, FatSpider and Chrustec... they can tell you much of the issues there...

Anyway, if BabySpinach is really willing to work for us, he is welcome,

but we need more than a bunch of nice screenshots and a few words ;)

Yay! What shal I be assigned? I didn't want to take on a WHOLE map by myself. If you guys need any help with some shaders or something like adding a few details to a map that would be cool. Here is some more work of mine that I finally updated the other day.

Click for my current WIP

Scroll to the bottom for the newer screenshots.

Yes I can script and have a major wealth of knowledge of shaders and as you can see I can also operate radiant at an advanced level.

• 2 weeks later...

Baby Spinach is practically my clone, only he has published a map for JA ^_^

I think we should let BS join up, definetley knowns what he's doing.

There is the slight risk, of things becoming more hectic with him joining mid updates. But it isn't my say, it's Dave's, and Marc's.

Well, i guess you could at least help Tesla :D

The other two mappers are good enough to do nearly everything themselves,

there is only one thing they could need help : scripting and ROFFs.

Any chance for this?

I can script. I've never messed with ROFFs. I will look into them.

By the way. I have a top end computer if that means anything for testing, compiling.

I would love to help with doing trailers and stuff for the JKDF2 Mod and help be an adviser to the mod since I have been an active member of the jk series since JKDF2 released. I do movies mostly now here in JA. I am over Jedi-Outcast Movies. I have put out the series JA: Clone Wars and I work with SJC doing video projects for his maps and stuff. I hope I can be some help to you, since I could be a great asset to the team and remember the "golden years" so greatly.

• 5 months later...

If you're looking for a legit copy of DF, I see some on Ebay:

Click to see

If I weren't heading up my own mod, I'd try to help out in some way too. I know Icarus/behaved pretty well. I'm also getting acqainted with OJP too.

I want to do whatever it takes to allow this mod to be completed. You've come too far to just let it die. I think everyone here can agree that they'd love to see this mod run through to completion. LONG LIVE DFMOD!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived